Official "Red Dead Redemption" post...The GTA of the wild west

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

In the mission where you have to lasso the herd, I get to the part where you have to stand behind the herd and "look" at it... I'm looking at the damn thing for about 10 minutes and ain't nothing happening. HELP!

You have to ride up behind the herd and guide them to the stable, you don't have to keep looking at them

Originally Posted by Swag4Days

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

NT Posse List for Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption
  • K1lla 5am
  • donpoppa
  • AgentArenas - Ridikolis
  • Mamba MVP
  • EVIL RESIDENT x
  • Desperado B 804
  • DrewDioxin2345
  • EazyWeazy3
  • NaNaNaNaBATM4N
  • FLYYYYY GULLY
  • allcapscaps26
  • bimbady
  • The Juice - CMDR Kutyacokof
  • Touchinpaper
  • CincoSeisDos
  • SUPA S0AK        (that's a zero in S0AK)
  • KrazyChino
  • dEfCoNzErO - DZ661
  • SWAG4DAYS
  • NinerFaithful - Fireredapples

yall know aint no one gonna add yall to the list unless you do it yourself right?
laugh.gif

anyone catch the invincible horse glitch?......caught it a few times on free roam

rockstar prolly drops a patch soon to fix it

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

anyone catch the invincible horse glitch?......caught it a few times on free roam

rockstar prolly drops a patch soon to fix it
Yeah, my character went invisible too

laugh.gif
I've seen it all with the invisible glitches. Invisible horse, to invisible characters to shooting with an invisible weapon. It was pretty funny tho to hear dudes on mics talking when I ran up on them with the gat like I just got shot up by a ghost
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

Hey has anybody pre-ordered from Bestbuy??? There was that War Horse pre-order exclusive.

I"m just wondering did the pre-order code come in a email or in the game's box?

Thanks
came on a card in the box.

joint's not working for me.

got it late last night..(my 630-5 4 days a week job always turns into a 630-7 5 day a week)

but its sick so far.. went online for a few mins.. but single players seems fun, graphics are really good..

played some poker, then i put all my money on a hand and lost

got up and shot up the players, then started shooting ppl outside.....$450 bounty on me

went to pay it off, didnt have enough and now im being hunted

I played poker too... just a few hands, had pocket Kings and then a 3rd king and 7's came up on the flop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Full house K's and 7's beat Rufus' 3 of a kind 7s... won me like $200

Got holes, I did the same thing but I won a big hand, backed away from the table then murdered everyone in the room. This game is legit and I have barely even played it.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I played poker too... just a few hands, had pocket Kings and then a 3rd king and 7's came up on the flop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Full house K's and 7's beat Rufus' 3 of a kind 7s... won me like $200

poker alone is addicting

Free post-launch downloadable content will be coming to Red Dead Redemption.

Titled The Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack, the content will add six missions sometime in June, according to Eurogamer.

Three missions will see players fill a cart with gold before a mine explodes, raft down a river towards an enemy stronghold, and take down a rebel force assaulting a town.

The content will add new Achievements and Trophies upon release.

Red Dead Redemption will be released on May 21 for PS3 and Xbox 360.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom