OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

The Charlie vs Lux is gonna be disappointing. (But the trailer made it look semi exciting)

Calicoe and Roc my 2 favs, been waitin for this for a min.

I might go.

Official had the BEST performance at NOME.

laugh.gif
 damn

The smack narrator has reached TI levels of thesaurus usage.

"The phenomenon was growing at an exponential speed". Come on man stop trying so hard. We're narrating a battle rap trailer there's no need for this.

They need to switch all this marketing from Summer Madness and put it on NOME. NOME's concept should in theory always ensure a better card than Summer Madness

Last edited:
Lol, damn people going hard on the trailer. I thought it was a decent trailer. The card looks promising. We'll see what comes of it.

Last edited:
Lux is so harlem. That's what a real harlem dude sounds like.

This summer madness card is missing something. The big t/shotgun suge match is a reach. T-rex/t top is a odd match up, but I do wanna see Rex come back after those suge and clips losses.

most of these battles have been having no replay value.

DOT brought his whole middle school to this battle. Crowd was crazy hyping his lame reach bars. :smh:
His hottest line was that dhalsim reach and spit fire line...... but it has been said so many times. word for word

Gotta give it Bill. Crazy how he now dissing URL and they actually released his battle.

DOT is awful.

If you take the crowd out of it. Bar for bar, Bill Collector 2-1.

DOT sounds like the ***** in high school always tryin be funny.

But Bill did slack in his first 2 rounds. He should've been on that same **** from the 3rd the whole battle.

And for the record E Ness would DESTROY DOT anywhere besides NYC.

I had Illmac 3-0 maybe 2-1 depending. Ultra corny battle as all the KOTD joints are but I'm bored and drunk so i watched it.

Knew Rex was gonna come with at least one mixtape round.
He had a decent first round but thats about it. Complaining about time he had to get smack to save him from that whooping.
I got Danny 3-0

Back
Top Bottom