OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Roc 
pimp.gif

Brizz did his thing tho.. Dope Battle

Last edited:
Roc underrated??? First time i heard that. He usually has the URL crowd on his side. They over hype some of his lines even though sometimes they are not that hot.
He held it down as usual though. I was pulling for Brizz but i still think he needs to adjust to the big crowd.

2-1 Tay Tay. I could see how some will say 2-1 Brizz

No way that battle is remotely debatable. Roc CLEARLY won. And yea, roc gets gassed up a lot. But roc brings it every battle. He doesn't choke, his energy is always the highest, and he talks that ****.

Exactly why he's underrated. He brings it EVERY TIME and NEVER disappoints. I can't say that about ANYONE else.

Thank Goodness you dudes agree that Tay Roc won .... A lot of comments on youtube reflect otherwise .. Dudes saying toss up and Roc only got round one ... Man, round one alone was bananas ... "Put a barrel on his nose have him cross eyed / the cat'll whip out the cal watch raw hide / your soft squad will get hog tied / ***** you see my palms, that's light / but you'll get smacked with the dark side"

Body ....

I really be wiggin
Your bytch and sis I be hittin
Let them rotate on the pole,
Now that's rotisserie chicken[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Tay Tay was on fire.

Tay could not miss :nthat:

We've all seen the crowd gas him but his reactions were well deserved all battle here.
His delivery is too clean.
Brizz had a solid second tho.

RIP Prep also.

SM5. Seems Legit

Seems like the JJDD/Wavy and O'fficial/Hustle battles should be on the warmup battles.

This is a decent card but not a SM5 card. Missing one big battle. Surf vs Mook?

Big T vs Shotgun Suge is such a forced matchup.

I really wanna see Wavy kill John John for some reason. :lol:

Agreed about Smack running out of matchups. Once upon a time it was "Bars Over Names", and that lasted about 1/2 a card lol. He's clearly been chasing whatever battles that'll have two high tier cats involved for a minute now.

Instead of tryna use the established URL cats to sell tickets & get views he needs to go back to how it started: hungry talented battlers tryna make waves.

*electric slides off soapbox*

No Hitman?
Aye Verb?
Chilla Jones vs Goodz would be coo.

After his last URL performance Chilla should be on every card ala DNA.

No Hitman is disappointing. Not sure who's left for him to battle.

Bill Collector is my guy, maybe him and Hitman could battle with rhymes and not Showout's hands.

Glad to verb isn't on the card. He really thought he deserved a shot at lux?? :rofl:
Hitman has gotten played out to me.

I might only tolerate them if they did a 2on2. They clearly beat DNA and K-Shine

Clips talk'n about he listened to the fans and adjusted....son no you didn't..you are about to get dragged.

Tay Roc and Cal is going to be lit

I got Shotgun over Big T surprisingly

Wavy over JJ

Chess and his hypeman over Dna and Kshine

Official

Trex and T top .. ZZZzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom