OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

That URL card is serious! I feel like its missing one battle though. Looking forward to all of the battles.
We all know what battle that is.. Hollow Vs. Lux.

I wish they would stop calling Tsunami Surf, it just sounds wrong.

JC is putting in A LOT of work

JJDD

Charlie

Magic

Tay Rock

Zone

All back to back... YEESH!!! He needs this so boys can respect his Top Tierness
pimp.gif
Hes the last guy I would ever want to see in a one off, you NEED three rounds to think about beating this guy.
I love how  100 bulletz 3-0 body bag of JC gets so overlooked when the top tier talk starts.

Like i don't  even really rate bulletz like that but he chopped JC's head clear off his body.  

It wasnt debatable like this clips joint.

This tells me either bulletz is now top tier or JC just isnt

That URL card is serious! I feel like its missing one battle though. Looking forward to all of the battles.

We all know what battle that is.. Hollow Vs. Lux.

I wish they would stop calling Tsunami Surf, it just sounds wrong.

JC is putting in A LOT of work

JJDD

Charlie

Magic

Tay Rock

Zone

All back to back... YEESH!!! He needs this so boys can respect his Top Tierness :pimp:

Hes the last guy I would ever want to see in a one off, you NEED three rounds to think about beating this guy.
I love how  100 bulletz 3-0 body bag of JC gets so overlooked when the top tier talk starts.
Like i don't  even really rate bulletz like that but he chopped JC's head clear off his body.  
It wasnt debatable like this clips joint.
This tells me either bulletz is now top tier or JC just isnt

Or JC thought he could give a half *** performance and get by, which he's done when battling cats in other leagues. He just happened to get his *** kicked that time.

**** happens.

How does him losing just remove him from being top tier? I can think of a bunch of top tier dudes who got 3-0'd or have taken a bunch of losses in a row. Hitman Holla is supposedly top tier and all he does is lose.

This doesnt change the fact that JC is nice with it, and in terms of skill is a top tier dude right now in my opinion.

You sound dumb ignorant.

Battling is at the highest level right now because there is a variety of styles.
Lmfaooo bruh Ill come n this thread and leave **** stains on all of you. You want to talk about a variety of styles fool? After Soul Khan stepped down **** was a wrap. Conceited...fell off, T Rex...fell off, K Shine...fell off, Thesaurus...fell off, Hitman? that boy ***, Arsonal? that boy ***, need I continue? 

Shiiiiiet even Calicoe fell off, Mook scared, Loaded Lux is doo doo imo, Daylyt is T-R-A-S-H, Clips is decent. Nobody is killing **** in the battle world. Last time I checked the only ***** spittin was that ***** Hollow Da Don. Even my boy Math Hoffa corny now. Battle rap is weak sauce right now straight up dont try to get at me slime

didn't ill will just have a problem with tay roc?  magic getting 30'd, don't see it. A round, yes.  The whole battle, naw.  Magic is on a good run right now.

tay rock is just as aggressive as ill will

some people just match up better

i don't think ill will is a good match up for magic

How does him losing just remove him from being top tier? I can think of a bunch of top tier dudes who got 3-0'd or have taken a bunch of losses in a row. Hitman Holla is supposedly top tier and all he does is lose.

This doesnt change the fact that JC is nice with it, and in terms of skill is a top tier dude right now in my opinion.

I think jc is dope.
Noone is intentionally coming light at wd4 at this point tho.
jc and bulletz had enough twitter beef and jc flat out knew bullets has bars.

Real talk..he got outclassed.
Top tier is a view thing these days anyway, as your hitman example supports

Jc is better than at least half the top tiers tho.
id watch him over rex hitman dna all day long

surf has so many fans its damn near impossible to beat him

no one ever admits he loses

magic gonna have to get his energy up to combat that aggression will is gonna bring, magic might get 3-0'd
chilla admitted he lost against magic, big t admitted he lost against hollow, shine admitted he lost against big t, should i keep going and magic is not getting 3-0d by somebody who is constantly freestying

Shiiiiiet even Calicoe fell off, Mook scared, Loaded Lux is doo doo imo, Daylyt is T-R-A-S-H, Clips is decent. Nobody is killing **** in the battle world. Last time I checked the only ***** spittin was that ***** Hollow Da Don. Even my boy Math Hoffa corny now. Battle rap is weak sauce right now straight up dont try to get at me slime
red up there too, red has been on a killin spree ever since swave

chilla admitted he lost against magic, big t admitted he lost against hollow, shine admitted he lost against big t, should i keep going and magic is not getting 3-0d by somebody who is constantly freestying

what are you even talking about champ?

you just rambling

Lmfaooo bruh Ill come n this thread and leave **** stains on all of you. You want to talk about a variety of styles fool? After Soul Khan stepped down **** was a wrap. Conceited...fell off, T Rex...fell off, K Shine...fell off, Thesaurus...fell off, Hitman? that boy ***, Arsonal? that boy ***, need I continue?
son....nah...i stopped reading after you mentioned Soul Khan. He was cool...but he stepped away as soon as the scene got heavy. I come from that early smack/fight klub/GT era too...but I don't front...these new cats go ape sh** and took battling to a whole new level

ive been a big DNA supporter for a while , but something has happened to him . this is by far the worst performance ive seen him have

dude came with the same angle in every battle and played that pass/present/future angle the **** out . dude was even repeating lines ...

he needs to take a break from battling and re-focus , cuz the stuff hes been coming with the past few battles -- particularly this one and the B Magic battle -- has been terrible . Pass 3-0

dna's best battle is with eurgh

boy is full blown trash outside of that

as for the pass and dna battle, this is actually one of dna's better performances recently

his first 2 rounds weren't bad but his 3rd was overkill

i really like how pass, illmac and ness lee craft their bars...boys are cold lyrically

Last edited:
dna's best battle is with eurgh

boy is full blown trash outside of that

as for the pass and dna battle, this is actually one of dna's better performances recently

his first 2 rounds weren't bad but his 3rd was overkill

i really like how pass, illmac and ness lee craft their bars...boys are cold lyrically
... Dna... smh. I feel like it is his set ups... 

He has the SAME. EXACT. SET UP.

he'll explain something... for 3 bars. and then the 4th will be a punch line.  It gets SO tiring after a while. He needs new angles.

His battle against B-Magic was >.< 

Pass is dopeness to me.  It wasn't a bad battle at all though. 

I think DNA best battle ever though was against Rone LOL. (Pre-Charlie Clips)

dna and conceited have the same problem

their bars get old quick cause theres no type of rhythm or flow to it

dna and conceited on stage playing crossword puzzles seeing how many times they can connect someones name to a wack bar

performance ? IMO DNAs best was against Chilla Jones . dude was in cruise control that battle

best battle ? eurgh or Dizaster

not a fan of that jc and john john battle at all

they needed more bars to connect with the crowd

half the people at the event prolly didn't know who either of these cats were

bringing up things the crowd never witnessed brings the energy down

not a fan of that jc and john john battle at all

they needed more bars to connect with the crowd

half the people at the event prolly didn't know who either of these cats were

bringing up things the crowd never witnessed brings the energy down

i feel you . problem is the battle was originally supposed to be on SM3 , so im sure a lot of these bars were already written before the sneaker event

PG battle that just dropped . 1st round was fairly even , but Mr. Wavy took off in rounds 2 and 3 . his "ima let 4 ring , they gon really see Adi (Audi) on a car" line went over everyones heads :x

Last edited:

Bruh...you named 90 percent street rappers in your argument...

Of course they gonna fall off when they spit a gun verse every ************* battle. There is only so much **** you can say about shooting a *****. I wanna see a battle w/ punches that actually APPLY to the opponent. Which is why I prefer KOTD to Smack.

Battle rap has a unique variety of characters now and is getting more and more recognition, slime.

Back
Top Bottom