OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I just think the hype just died down.  Plus that lackluster performance against tsu surf didn't help neither. I know it sounds crappy but lux should go for the Detroit trifecta and battle x-factor.

I just think the hype just died down.  Plus that lackluster performance against tsu surf didn't help neither. I know it sounds crappy but lux should go for the Detroit trifecta and battle x-factor.

hollow vs surf is one of the hardest battles this year, hollow was eating

and x factor, him and miles choke damn near every battle and you talking about lackluster?

i don't know

died down ? id say its bigger than ever . you better believe this battle is getting millions of views

i dont even **** with that pay per view stuff regularly and ill probably tune in live

why Surf and Hitman havent battled already is beyond me . dudes have been taking shots at each other in damn near every battle for the past 3 years

Last edited:
died down ? id say its bigger than ever . you better believe this battle is getting millions of views

i dont even **** with that pay per view stuff regularly and ill probably tune in live

why Surf and Hitman havent battled already is beyond me . dudes have been taking shots at each other in damn near every battle for the past 3 years

nah Lux vs Hollow is not as big as it was or could've been...yea its still anticipated and will get views but if Smack played it right....the culture would've went through the roof. You guys can't front though....battles being on URL (pre SM3) just had a whole different feel from any other league. I hope UW gets it all right though..I'm not close minded.

and Hollow had a good performace against surf its just Surf did his thing and maybe Hollow shouldn't have taken a battle period before taking Lux...win or lose.

John John barring him to death :x

im glad hes gotten off of biting and flipping dudes bars . hes lyrical enough to body people without it

John John barring him to death
sick.gif

im glad hes gotten off of biting and flipping dudes bars . hes lyrical enough to body people without it
forreal? thesaurus bodied him 3-0 better bars and had rebuttals for each of john johns rounds

Last edited:
think that battle was closer than a 3-0 from either one. gave it to saurus 2-1.

full house... john stamos...... comn that wasn't that hot.

glad jj is switching it up but felt like he finished too soon.

forreal? thesaurus bodied him 3-0 better bars and had rebuttals for each of john johns rounds

are you kidding ? you really think he had better bars ?

this dude The Saurus was getting his **** gassed so hard it was emarrassing . JJs 1st and 2nd round were fire -- the double scheme was dope and so was his father and DNA pass bars from round 2

are you kidding ? you really think he had better bars ?

this dude The Saurus was getting his **** gassed so hard it was emarrassing . JJs 1st and 2nd round were fire -- the double scheme was dope and so was his father and DNA pass bars from round 2

:smh:

Saurus got that EZ.

He broke down everything about John while JJDD was more vague even tho he had bars.

:smh:

Saurus got that EZ.

He broke down everything about John while JJDD was more vague even tho he had bars.

agree to disagree . he talked about dude biting and multiple choice for 3 rounds after Math already broke all that down, and JJ didnt do either in the battle

the Saurus' **** was just corny to me

agree to disagree . he talked about dude biting and multiple choice for 3 rounds after Math already broke all that down, and JJ didnt do either in the battle

the Saurus' **** was just corny to me

which part was corny....the john WHOO I need to say it again was so simple yet so effective.

to me speaking about a gun clip in 273 diff ways is corny, ex: most of smack/url

but honestly I think this is one of JJ's best performances

Last edited:
the saurus is cold but his style is slightly outdated

he had some clever lines but his style is just kinda tired

solo wise, i always felt illmac was better, boy is a lyrical beast

which part was corny....the john WHOO I need to say it again was so simple yet so effective.

to me speaking about a gun clip in 273 diff ways is corny, ex: most of smack/url

but honestly I think this is one of JJ's best performances
The funny thing is Saurus had better gun bars leave your circle full of lead like a scantron. Johnjohns wimbledon line was the worst thing I've heard all year.

i think jc had a more consistent round

clipz was shaky at the beginning and near the end

clipz looked like he was about to pass out tho, boy looked terrible

Back
Top Bottom