OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

So yeah I just re watched it twice and I'm officially giving it to JC.

Charlie wasted his 1st min & some change with that weak *** rebuttal. Then his last minute was a let down considering how on fire he was for like 3 straight minutes.

Charlie's two schemes (3rd round & Midwest) were Stupid though. He spent unnecessary time on the same approach mogs take on JC (Dancing video & sounding like ILL) both of which are tired and boring now IMO.I just feel that JC bars, wordplay, and performance were consistently hitting throughout and eventually won out. My favorite bar in that battle didn't get the reaction/love it should have IMO.

What's happenin Charlie? You was known for that action, What Happen Charlie? ALL THAT CHATTIN WILL HAVE ME AND MY CATS SILENCE THEM STRAPS AND CHAPMAN CHARLIE! [emoji]169[/emoji] JC

STOOOPID!!! :x :pimp:

Last edited:
charlie coldest bars were remixed renditions of the schemes that nu born used

actually, alotta people running around with nu borns style

seems like url is somewhat blackballing nu born even tho norbes used to always give nb props

I like both, I think both did great, but I'm edging it out to JC. I feel he had more bars AT Charlie Clips, whereas Clips just had lines, mores to other battlers.

Will watch again.

surf has so many fans its damn near impossible to beat him

no one ever admits he loses

magic gonna have to get his energy up to combat that aggression will is gonna bring, magic might get 3-0'd

surf has so many fans its damn near impossible to beat him

no one ever admits he loses

magic gonna have to get his energy up to combat that aggression will is gonna bring, magic might get 3-0'd
didn't ill will just have a problem with tay roc?  magic getting 30'd, don't see it. A round, yes.  The whole battle, naw.  Magic is on a good run right now.

Trailer a little boring, just flames everywhere, but Jan 5, 2014, EBL Empire Battle League has

DNA vs Calicoe
Charlie Clips vs Chilla Jones
Cortez vs K Shine
JC vs Danja Zone

JC is putting in A LOT of work

JJDD
Charlie
Magic
Tay Rock
Zone

All back to back... YEESH!!! He needs this so boys can respect his Top Tierness :pimp:

That URL card is serious! I feel like its missing one battle though. Looking forward to all of the battles.
We all know what battle that is.. Hollow Vs. Lux.

I wish they would stop calling Tsunami Surf, it just sounds wrong.

JC is putting in A LOT of work

JJDD

Charlie

Magic

Tay Rock

Zone

All back to back... YEESH!!! He needs this so boys can respect his Top Tierness
pimp.gif
Hes the last guy I would ever want to see in a one off, you NEED three rounds to think about beating this guy.

Last edited:
****** still **** with battle rap tho? I'll just leave this here for you guys. An ACTUAL good battle. This kinda **** don't go down anymore 
tired.gif

My son K Shine 
sick.gif

"He just the man that they roll with, Im the man that they GO GET, I blam it his soul lift, jammin the whole clip, he gone die tryna od like anna nicole smith" 

"AAAAHHHHHHH" *T Rex voice*

An ACTUAL good battle. This kinda **** don't go down anymore |I

My son K Shine :x

"He just the man that they roll with, Im the man that they GO GET, I blam it his soul lift, jammin the whole clip, he gone die tryna od like anna nicole smith" 

"AAAAHHHHHHH" *T Rex voice*

You sound dumb ignorant.

Battling is at the highest level right now because there is a variety of styles.

for the record

Publishing clearing house cant move around and checks BOOKS      not  nwords.

Another case of a bar sounding fly but making no damn sense at all.

Back
Top Bottom