< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Livstock Canada has some BOOs Mesh Pack left.

http://deadstock.ca/puma/

Use the promo code "bloodrunsblack5" for free shipping within the North America.

I just bought mine and came out to be $133 USD in total.

Upcoming XT1 Colorways (Summer)

puma-trinomic-xt1-plus-summer-2014-colorways-02.jpg

puma-trinomic-xt1-plus-summer-2014-colorways-04.jpg

puma-trinomic-xt1-plus-summer-2014-colorways-06.jpg

puma-trinomic-xt1-plus-summer-2014-colorways-08.jpg

A bit late but anyone see any black tropical is r698 in a 8.5 anywhere? Tnx in advance
Try Persona Boutique (603) 886-2707

They had a bunch of sizes in those when I went to pick up my r698 OG's I couple days ago.

Anyone seen this yet? Not sure about the toebox though, looks a little clubby.

Anyone seen this yet? Not sure about the toebox though, looks a little clubby.
saw the red toe a while back on their IG. i saw the Red on some random IG tonight. can't find it now, but they look sick on feet. 

saw the red toe a while back on their IG. i saw the Red on some random IG tonight. can't find it now, but they look sick on feet. 
Absolutely. I hear TGWO's dropping them July 11.

Def grabbing the Reds when they hit stateside.

I think they all look quite good except for the weird camouflage ones. So far I've ordered the darkshadow 850s and skipped the darkdenim ones. I'll probably try to get one of the red pairs and possibly one of the blue ones. Even three pairs from what is basically one collection consisting of two different models seems a bit over the top.

I dont know if these were posted here?  Puma x Ronnie F. for Dover Street Market , they were suppose to drop this month (May) but i think it got pushed back.

Trying to cop both if possible
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Pretty sure its black, but i do dig the simplicity of them, Long as its a good price i dont mind buying them

Last edited:
BWGH collection is almost all heavy hitters. Crazy. I'm on the fence on the RF's.. price tag will definitely be the deciding factor. 

Back
Top Bottom