< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Disc Blaze OG "Bamboo"

puma-disc-blaze-bamboo.jpg
when r these coming out?

I just think that since it's a collab with Dover St Market as well, it might be in a higher price range considering the kind of consumer base DSM has. Regardless, if retail is under $200 tax included you'll probably find me in line.

I just think that since it's a collab with Dover St Market as well, it might be in a higher price range considering the kind of consumer base DSM has. Regardless, if retail is under $200 tax included you'll probably find me in line.
Yes i just thought of that right after i posted its prob going to be a little more pricey than 200 :frown:

Just stopped by Persona. They had the blaze of glory and r698 og still in Stock. Plus the whole tropicalia pack.

^ to me they are weird they don't make my true size in this model going a half size a was a tad too big bit going half down is more snug than I like I guess after 10.5 they give you more room

Need a pair of the BWGH those blue joints from last year crazy too. Wish I could grab those for a decent price. But who am I kidding? :lol:

Sorry if this is common knowledge but I haven't been involved in any of these releases. When will the new BWGH drop? Is there a Rd yet? Or just sometime in the summer?

Want that all red or red toe pair BAD.

I know end will be getting them someone in August. Emailed them. But no definite date though.

They will probably be easy to get as a preorder on BWGH. At least it seemed fairly easy when the other colorways were available.

Grabbed a pair. 
pimp.gif
grabbed me both models. LOL

Will decide which looks better when i have them in hand and sell the other. (Although we all know i'll end up keeping both)

Just curious, you went TTS?

Last edited:
grabbed me both models. LOL
Will decide which looks better when i have them in hand and sell the other. (Although we all know i'll end up keeping both)

Just curious, you went TTS?

Haha! I plan to grab more of them! Waiting for the non pre order release! (if that is obtainable don't know much about past puma releases!)

And I did go true. Everything I saw pointed to that! Hbu?

TTS for me too. No option to size down anyway, since they have no half Euro sizes.

I got both to get the free shipping. They will be releasing at other stores in July and August. Not sure if it'll be cheaper there though. And no idea if they're making their way to the states either. Lol

Haha! I plan to grab more of them! Waiting for the non pre order release! (if that is obtainable don't know much about past puma releases!)

And I did go true. Everything I saw pointed to that! Hbu?
depends on what you mean tts..from my experience so far with pumas..

r698 fit bigger than xs850..don't know for these specific collab. i wanted to grab both pairs but i ll wait since these will drop at least to 4 local stores near me and want to be sure i am getting 100% the correct size.(i don't think these are going to be that limited this time)

have both models size 11US. r698 is ok..xs850 is not wearable over an hour.. :S

however you should wait to receive them..i m very strict with sizes in sneakers and if they do not pefect i cannot wear them.

Last edited:
depends on what you mean tts..from my experience so far with pumas..
r698 fit bigger than xs850..don't know for these specific collab. i wanted to grab both pairs but i ll wait since these will drop at least to 4 local stores near me and want to be sure i am getting 100% the correct size.(i don't think these are going to be that limited this time)
have both models size 11US. r698 is ok..xs850 is not wearable over an hours.. :S
however you should wait to receive them..i m very strict with sizes in sneakers and if they do not pefect i cannot wear them.

Yea I know what you mean about sizing. I had read that they fit a little on the large side so I went with the my true size (I'd much rather have something fit large than small) also I don't really have an option seeing at the UK 10.5 is my size. Can't really size up. :lol:

My feet are slightly narrower than normal so shoes are usually kind to me and never really had to size up for anything. They're shipping June 23, can't wait!

yeah im not grabbing any pre orders, id like to actually see the materials and if there worth 200+ lol hopefully cheaper when they hit other stores 

Back
Top Bottom