< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

so i held on to my tropicals passed the return date of the store i bought them from before trying them on. i could prob go down .5 and it would feel better. with my tts 10 theres slight heel slippage which irks the **** out of me on shoes. 

I'mgm guessing they don't make half sizes in these pumas after 10.5 cause I never see my size

OG 93s are nice in person, materials aren't anything special but just a real clean colorway.

Man all the BoG's go faaast... 
eyes.gif

who's got the blaze of glory in hand? quality worth the high price?
I haven't seen them in person yet

Anyone else a fan of the RS100? Its the most comfortable sneaker to me but the recent colorways and fabrics are awful (shiny plastic, woven nylon). I've worn out my emergency pack black and silver reflectives and even a mongolian stew custom they used to offer. Any links to limited releases or solid color uppers would be appreciated. 

First time seeing these blaze of glorys. Do they fit similar to the RS100?

Last edited:
who's got the blaze of glory in hand? quality worth the high price?
I haven't seen them in person yet
The earlier black/teal BoG's were superb to me. I can't comment on the recent orange/teal/black version/release as I don't have that one. From pics it looks a notch below to me though.

Anyone else a fan of the RS100? Its the most comfortable sneaker to me but the recent colorways and fabrics are awful (shiny plastic, woven nylon). I've worn out my emergency pack black and silver reflectives and even a mongolian stew custom they used to offer. Any links to limited releases or solid color uppers would be appreciated. 

First time seeing these blaze of glorys. Do they fit similar to the RS100?
BoG's have a neoprene sock liner fit. It's similar to Huraches and to an extent ASICS GLV's. They run a tad snug. Comfort and cushioning is superb. Size it right for yourself and it's one of the most comfortable sneakers to me. I think the RS100's are more comparable to fit and comfort to the xt2's and r698's probably not as cushioned because I don't believe they have the trinomic midsole system.

Anyone know if the mesh evolution blaze of glory are releasing at any stores in the US? I know they released on End and some euro stores but I passed cause funds were low. Any help or leads would be awesome, thanks!

R698s for today:

Anyone have a pair in hand of these?

Was wondering what the quality on these are like? and how they fit?

I'm loving the infrared  
nthat.gif

Was just about to checkout but the site don't have half sizes and i'm not sure whether to go TTS

They definitely run wider than most Nikes. Most people have said they went down .5 from their usual size. For me, I was able to go down a half size. However, my usual size didn't feel that huge, I could have worn it and not been too bothered by it.

Back
Top Bottom