OFFICIAL PS3 NBA2K9 LEAGUE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN READ PG1 EVERYONE IMPORTANT

woodside is gonna tune down the sliders for baskets made in the paint so it wont be so easy to cheese with yao. im either picking yao or melo with my 3rd pick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

woodside is gonna tune down the sliders for baskets made in the paint so it wont be so easy to cheese with yao. im either picking yao or melo with my 3rd pick
pimp.gif

%@*# NOT MELO! fml

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

so can we pumpfake or what

You can pumpfake, but no multiple pumpfakes one after another after another after another just to get the player to jump and draw the foul. No, if a player isjumping wildly to get the call, jump into him.

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

this league has fail written all over it.

Why so? Its not the players fault that 2K servers are horrible. Me and Woodside are trying are best to get this league up and running. We are very active inthis thread and also very active on PSN helping with multiple questions and trying very hard to get this league going asap so everybody is happy. I actuallygave up my team so another player could be happy and stay. Negativity is not needed especially from someone who isn't doing *#@$ in the league. Ihaven't seen you try to set up a league, nor try to fix or explain the problems that both me and Woodside were having. Yet you sit on the sideline and saythe league has fail written all over it.

Back
Top Bottom