OFFICIAL PS3 NBA2K9 LEAGUE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN READ PG1 EVERYONE IMPORTANT

Thats all I was saying.^^^ But this dude wanna say I suck.. But thats cool Daytona when ever u wanna run one we can. anyway I cant wait for this thing to getpoppin

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Thats all I was saying.^^^ But this dude wanna say I suck.. But thats cool Daytona when ever u wanna run one we can. anyway I cant wait for this thing to get poppin

I just want Melo, if I can get Melo, a big man who can crash the boards and block shots and a pass first point guard then I'll be set. Hopefully I can getMelo, Timmy, and DW8 as my stars. A little unrealistic but it could happen.

the people with the first 5 picks are gonna have HOF caliber teams........... since there are only 12 people in this league, i can seen an entire team withplayers rated 85+ above

gonna be pretty unfair for guys with the last pick like myself :/

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

the people with the first 5 picks are gonna have HOF caliber teams........... since there are only 12 people in this league, i can seen an entire team with players rated 85+ above

Not True, usually the people who win these leagues are the people who understand team concepts.

You also have two consecutive picks each round,

It doesn't go back to the top at the end of the round, it goes backwards so ..

ROUND 2

So on and so forth.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

20 games, 12 teams, best 8 teams make the playoffs.

HOF difficulty and 6 Minute quarters. No CHEESING!

This means no ball hogging with one player
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No full court press/ stealing full court inbound pass unless down by 10 or more, or near end of 4th[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Excessive PIP from forced drives to the lane is not acceptable[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No FULL/3 Quarter Court passing off of missed shots... ONLY fast break when time is right, YOU KNOW WHEN TO FASTBREAK!
DEFENSE: PLAY ON-BALL DEFENSE... Letting CPU takeover in key situations is NOT acceptable. No camping the Passing lanes either.
PUMP FAKING: PUMP FAKING to draw the "Kobe animation" is not acceptable. It is just a cheap way to get to the line.
[/color]
Repeat offenders will have their games reset.

-Taken from XBOX DRAFT LEAGUE

Draft Order

Barkley34Sixers ------------------ NT Lurker(MUST ADD)
DATRUTH92803 ------------------ DATRUTH92803
bforbernard ----------------------- ireminse
JonnyGlockeran ------------------ Not A Sneak
LovelyLavelle --------------------- NT LURKER(MUST ADD)
UALRDYKNOW -------------------- Woodside718
das_tallboy ----------------------- TimelessFlight
Worldclassdimes ----------------- Thetruth03
Targiu ----------------------------- Targiu23
theCHANpion --------------------- TheGGGame
ThaFreshKing -------------------- The Fresh King
Ning726 ---------------------------aubstuh86
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

those are some @#@@# %%! rules.. anything goes in an NBA game, the only rule OP should make is to ban anyone who uses a single player to score an entireteam's points. i played this $+@ who used the celtics and kept spinning into the paint with kg while i had my entire team quadruple teaming him yet LGstill manages to score. in the paint defense is so @#$$+$ up in this game.

someone explain the draft to me. I've never done this before. I'll be home around the time. so tell me where to be and I'll be there

Im playing my game no cheesing period get mad i dont care I play ball so i will be playing Team Ball.. I just hope having 2nd pick pays off i might be wilingto trade some players no one safe just dont come with the bull

the people with the first 5 picks are gonna have HOF caliber teams........... since there are only 12 people in this league, i can seen an entire team with players rated 85+ above

Not True, usually the people who win these leagues are the people who understand team concepts.

ROUND 2

So on and so forth.

Oh... Okay.
Nvm, I guess it's fair then.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

someone explain the draft to me. I've never done this before. I'll be home around the time. so tell me where to be and I'll be there

When you get online, rightstick>Leagues>Myleagues>NTBA, it will take you to the draft. Go there now and it take a look around.

ROUND 2

So on and so forth.

I was going to tell you, but I thought you'd find out by yourself. I gave credit where credit was due though.
pimp.gif
very nice league you guys have goingover there.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

When you get online, rightstick>Leagues>Myleagues>NTBA, it will take you to the draft. Go there now and it take a look around.

oh ok I see it, thanks

Lets get it!

I'm on right now.

Who has checked in lets see how many people are participating.

Jonnyglock
Datruth
UALRDYKNOW
Targiu
Ning

Thats 5.

das_tallboy
lovelylavelle
ThaFreshKing
Barkley34Sixers
TheCHANpion

are all checked in