OFFICIAL PS3 NBA2K9 LEAGUE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN READ PG1 EVERYONE IMPORTANT

Im not hating but....son had 67 total pts.

Amare had 40.
laugh.gif
...unless im misreadign the rules...nevermind

that trade was also ridiculously terrible but EH whatever lmao...Luol for Amare..-sigh- cant be mad he beat the system

damn, lemme try resetting my ps3 robby, network is acting up.

ill try not to score as much with amare this time
laugh.gif

alston make an offer nelson too.. Thank u F the system how we gonna approve that Rape over trade? Hell yeah Im pissed off i got 3 long islands in me sittingher buzz is killed. old boy molly whopped me and I got the Magic.. are the sliders on inside scoring adjusted?

wasnt really a rape trade, i traded TT noah and deng for amare grant hill and amundson, pretty even.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

truth lets run...im skyhiscwoogs im on now

if hes not up to it anyone else want to?

also...lamarcus aldridge/trav outlaw..on the block! lol

DH+Simmons for LA+Outlaw

i still feel thats a rape given his roster. and the fact that he ur boy if im not mistaken if he aint oh well. so u mean to tell me in ur best intrest u gonnatrade this fool who already has shaq. and brooke lopez . another center. and tt and deng. I dunno fam. i dont know

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

truth lets run...im skyhiscwoogs im on now

if hes not up to it anyone else want to?

also...lamarcus aldridge/trav outlaw..on the block! lol

DH+Simmons for LA+Outlaw
...the hell am i gonna do with another PG?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I que'd it right...i think(just now)
k, reset 2k9 cuz they gotta que it into their network when the game boots up, ill hop on the ps3 again in 2 mins

Originally Posted by datruth92803

lets make it happen take alston and turk
Who would you want in return?
I'll get back at you.

For real tho, how did you lose Truth.
You should be 5 and 0 right now
smokin.gif

What's wrong with the sliders? I mean if i get enough complaints I can always change it back to default
nerd.gif

Yea and I've been checking some boxscores, some of ya have like 60 pip outta like 70 total points
laugh.gif
smh

yea but I got d12 missing shots like he on the special olympics squad lewis get hung on dunks like a sprite commercial cause the inside scoring is jacked up.Wood u david stern in this piece?

Dwight slacking for you then because default is 50 close range and I put it at 49
laugh.gif
so you do the math. Let me get dwight then if he can't finish dunksfor you........
nerd.gif

Btw Rockets on the block, only holla at Tmac, Artest, and Yao if you got superstar offers, no deng for amare
tired.gif

^U already know how we get down. We got our own nba.com for our league
pimp.gif
. As for spots I think ima have to boot akademiks for targiu.....

Back
Top Bottom