eek.gif
pimp.gif
, my dude brooks
smokin.gif
, overtime roy missed buzzerbeater
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

^^^
I don't understand how thats cheesing, if you can't play d and give up that many points in the paint your just trash when it comes to D on the sticks (nh).

Read the rules lol

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

I'm still p'd off about the disconnection last night, cost me a L

If the game wasn't finished and you guys got disconnected talk to woodside, i'm not sure how he wants to handle that situation. What happened, closegame and then you guys got disconnected? If so I'll reset just need to get the details, who were you playing? Also, GG, Brook went to work 23/11/7 almosthad a triple double.

I looked over the game and its obvious you were up by 24 and something happened with your connection resulting in the L, I will reset the game.

Watch the points in the paint fellas. Its up to woodside if he is going to reset Lavelles game. I vote yes, 60 out of 78 PIP is OD.

LL said that a lot of ppl are complaining about PIP, but
he hasn't said anything about excessive full court
presses. He said "stop talking and play D!"

Originally Posted by Woodside718

It's a wrap for ya now, Yao + Noah together? We grabbing every rebound from here on out
pimp.gif
Sike, you ain't ready for that suns fast break and Shaq has and will always own yao
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Woodside718 wrote:
aubstuh86 wrote:
amare is that dude
pimp.gif
, thanks lavelle.

Smh @ this dude thanking himself and trading with himself
smh.gif
he traded with himself?
indifferent.gif

No he didn't. I know Lavelle. As a matter of fact I'm talking to him as I type.

How would he be able to play himself?
But isnt Lavelle his dude thus leading to him allowing that rape?
Like...that trade was #*! and I cannot believe it got approved
roll.gif

Thats what I thought too but I was drunk writing that %*% last night. Thank u for pointing this out..

Originally Posted by avitale8

everyone needs to stop OD'n on points in the paint...people try to stay under 50% of ur points in the paint
You need to stop OD'n with that step back that you use EVERYTIME you shoot a jumper, including those 25+ attempts from the 3 pointline....thats cheesing

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

LL said that a lot of ppl are complaining about PIP, but
he hasn't said anything about excessive full court
presses. He said "stop talking and play D!"
Tell him i said stop cheesing and go kiss

IM ready to play when ever you ready

all u peeps need to stop complaining like broads and just play the damn game, if u cant stop in paint buckets try switching to zone D and rotating players

lmao...ya'll dont realize...its easy to get all those points in the paint...that's why most sim leagues there's a cap on pip...like 50% orsomethin...
but we aint runnin sim, so im not worried about it...I need to trade Rudy or OJ for a beast big man so i can keep up with the cheese down low...cuz Wrong Gasol& Arthur aint gonna cut it lol

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

all u peeps need to stop complaining like broads and just play the damn game, if u cant stop in paint buckets try switching to zone D and rotating players

smh.gif
Second quarter you had 36 points and 24 of them were from amare.
laugh.gif
running in circles with amare.

..... u were full court pressing at the start of the 2nd, of course im gonna have a free breakway with amare... i was firing on all cylinders bruh, u cant denythat. and i wasnt running around in circles, i iso'd him on the wing against YI of all pple, if u had brook lopez on him i wouldn't have a free lane tothe basket.. u saw how i bulldozed my way through the D of weak %@# Yi lol.

oh and btw i had 26 points with amare in the first half, only 4 in the 2nd, my other guys like rose gordon hinrich and salmons were all on fire
laugh.gif

stop full court pressing, u wont have holes in ur defense that way.

oh and btw i had 26 points with amare in the first half, only 4 in the 2nd, my other guys like rose gordon hinrich and salmons were all on fire
laugh.gif

I was down by more then 10
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

QFT!

These dudes wanna play crappy D then complain like were not supposed to take the lanes to the basket for easy lay ups b/c they consider it cheesing. If theyplayed correct D....EX- man to man, slide your feet D rather than full court press, reach every 2 seconds D they wouldn't have to worry about giving up alot of pip.

No comment.

You ca def full court press when youre down 10...says that on the first page.

But rules dont seem to matter here so
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom