OFFICIAL PS3 NBA2K9 LEAGUE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN READ PG1 EVERYONE IMPORTANT

Originally Posted by datruth92803

u can have gortat lee and alston for tmac and artest

2i27y4j.jpg

also, ben gordon is on the block, this dude @$%!$# sucks, brickin all my perimeter shots. my ideal trade for him is jr smith whoever has the nuggets.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

also, ben gordon is on the block, this dude @$%!$# sucks, brickin all my perimeter shots. my ideal trade for him is jr smith whoever has the nuggets.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ben Gordan is raw as hell, you probably just don't know how to use him, that form is money on the catch an shot/pull up jumpers.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Woodside718 wrote:
aubstuh86 wrote:
amare is that dude
pimp.gif
, thanks lavelle.

Smh @ this dude thanking himself and trading with himself
smh.gif
he traded with himself?
indifferent.gif

No he didn't. I know Lavelle. As a matter of fact I'm talking to him as I type.

How would he be able to play himself?
But isnt Lavelle his dude thus leading to him allowing that rape?
Like...that trade was #*! and I cannot believe it got approved
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ben Gordan is raw as hell, you probably just don't know how to use him, that form is money on the catch an shot/pull up jumpers.
youre right he is, but the delay and lag *#*%@ up my timing

^Just peeped your boxscore, smh @ lavelle. Ning wats good tell your boy to stop oding in the paint, every game he played so far he been abusing the paint. 60pts outta 78 pts in the paint?
sick.gif
. Im about to reset that game...

^^^
I don't understand how thats cheesing, if you can't play d and give up that many points in the paint your just trash when it comes to D on the sticks(nh).

everyone needs to stop OD'n on points in the paint...people try to stay under 50% of ur points in the paint

Back
Top Bottom