***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Answer the question you ******* piece of ****!! 🤬🤬🤬

God this pisses me off!! And his dumb as donuts base are all cheering like the ******* lemmings they are and saying "his policies are amazing"!! So ******* infuriating!!

We as a country are so ****** as long as he's walking around a free man! The faster Kamala wins and Jack Smith locks his *** in jail the better off we ALL will be!!!

trump-boots.jpg

FQ86sNVXsAI-b-W.jpg

Wife’s union got Biden on the 📞 at a rally down in New Orleans

IMG_7854.jpeg

it's laborers union if anyone is wondering, probably one of the strongest in us/canada. they are also getting their members paid paternity leave next year for 12 weeks.

Last edited:
Never seen real teflon don supporters in life but I had the pleasure of sitting near some on the plane…I’m pretty sure there’s mush for brains up there.

Their comebacks were
“she has no class”
“she’s done since she’s involved in the diddy parties”
“I hope the American people aren’t that dumb to choose her”

I can really sympathize with struggling people and their concerns about the economy - to a degree, like 8 years ago.

If you are really going to ride with Trump after everything that's happened and is happening now, you're selfish as ****. He's outright said he wants revenge on his political enemies, used racism/transphobia to inflict pain on the most vulnerable people in society, and clearly cares foremost about protecting his own interests.

But I guess groceries are a little more expensive, so it's a 50/50 call for people.

Funny thing about these MAGAts worrying so much about the economy and the market is that majority of them probably don’t have a dime invested (and never has or know how this ish works). Best for them to worry who will give them affordable healthcare and govt financial assistance. They just hate to admit it’s her..cuz you know, maga!

I can really sympathize with struggling people and their concerns about the economy - to a degree, like 8 years ago.

If you are really going to ride with Trump after everything that's happened and is happening now, you're selfish as ****. He's outright said he wants revenge on his political enemies, used racism/transphobia to inflict pain on the most vulnerable people in society, and clearly cares foremost about protecting his own interests.

But I guess groceries are a little more expensive, so it's a 50/50 call for people.
Amen brotha. But these idiots can’t comprehend that this global inflation we feel here in the US was caused by a global pandemic and corporate greed. All they can do is blame one (two) person for it. Our current 3.2% inflation isnt even that bad given that it was 1.8 back in 2018 and wages have caught up and even surpassed that. All these mfers do is just complain about one person when they should start lookin in the mirror and blame themselves. Also willing to bet these guys complain about $3 eggs but also willing to drop $10 for a pack of cigarettes with zero hesitation.

They have their priorities straight. Also, consider buying this to show your love and support for America.

He’s just paying tribute to haymaker square dude.

Thanks to labor blowing up cops with dynamite we have an 8 hour work day. :lol:

Ya know the Haymarket riots wouldn’t have happened if I had been President, believe me!

————

Harris HQ is embracing the brain rot, and I support it.

Based and Harris pilled, Joymaxxing, in my Walz Era, contextcel

Back
Top Bottom