***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I haven’t peeped Bill Maher in years… he’s a racist now?

I already knew he was very disrespectful towards religion.
He is not racist in the sense he openly hates minorities, and voices that hate.

He is racist in the way he bemoans any form of anti racism that goes beyond just saying racism is wrong, and being against overt forms of discrimination.

Cops aren't racist and need to aggressively police black neighborhoods, black people being poor is kinda their fault, white privilege doesn't really exist.

Basically a more Bill Clinton type of racist.

Last edited:
I forget who said it, but someone once referred to Real Time with Bill Maher as the "Ain't I A Little Stinker Hour" and it's absolutely perfect.
The funniest thing about Maher is that he routinely talk about how progressives can't take a joke, they are no fun, they need to toughen up.

But if a guess on his so makes a joke at his expense, and he is not in on it, he gets visibly upset and defensive.

Bill Maher also supports profiling.

Dude defended stop and frisk in NYC after it was ruled to violate black people's constitutional rights

Top tier nastiness

Bill Maher also supports Israel

His position on Israel is wild

It is one thing for someone on the left to say they support a two-state solution, they support Israel existing as a state and support Israel defending itself from terrorist attacks. Yet reject all the disgusting actions of the Israeli government, the state-sanctioned murders, the theft of Palestinian homes, etc.

Tons of liberals, most Jewish liberals, hold this position.

Yet Maher's views are closer to a far-right evangelical when it comes to Israel.

The dude claims to be a liberal yet capes for the racist far-right in Israel.

Fool brought Bibi on his show to peddle propaganda and **** on liberals.

I had to stop watching bill Maher around 2019. He got off the rails. Before that I actually liked some of his guests and such but even that became the same old.

The funniest thing about Maher is that he routinely talk about how progressives can't take a joke, they are no fun, they need to toughen up.

But if a guess on his so makes a joke at his expense, and he is not in on it, he gets visibly upset and defensive.
I used to watch his show regularly but cooled off recently, felt like he was losing me. What made me make sure I never check his show out at all anymore was when I saw his interview with Elon Musk talking about how to defeat the "woke mind virus." Dude was sucking off Elon and calling him brilliant and all that and from that point on I knew Bill was gone forever.

Yep. I see the first 45 mins are two racists ranting about woke people and how they are true “90s liberals that just want a colorblind society.” They even pulled out the MLK quotes. Wow lmao.

But later in the pod, Maher simply puts to joe Rogan what he should all know. And this reaction is damming:

Also this part….STRAIGHT UP PROPAGANDA:

It’s insidious how slick he is. Dude literally is a paid propagandists. Out in the open for racist/capitalist & tech oligarchs.

The rich man saying "taxing the rich wont' work"....
and then follows it up with the "you shouldn't be able to buy fudge rounds on welfare" take too....i just can't

Dude didn’t seem like he really wanted to get into it with joe Rogan and just let him spew non sense. Especially the corporate welfare part.

He started the comment saying he might be talking out his ***, and instead of stopping he just continues to say the nonsense.

Funny, his idiotic tax plan is pretty much what dwalk31 dwalk31 suggested

But that is not surprising. Delk often agrees with the views of white racist.

:lol: You know the exact type of black dudes to fall for this and help perpetuate it too.
b3cd21e98829d2086e0f6a706700908c.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, but do you have to dodge syringes on the ground when you walk and have an out of control homeless problem in 🇧🇪 ?

Can regular people own a house, afford college and daycare?

Is your infrastructure crumbling?

Does your country bail out corporations and rich people?

I could stomach that tax rate if the country actually offered something for paying it.

Back
Top Bottom