***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Many in elite bubbles believe the American public doesn’t know “what’s good for them” so they need to be tricked into “doing the right thing”

Is that what they tell themselves before showing all the American propaganda to have our fellow countrymen not feel uncomfortable with our country getting into all those goddamn unnecessary wars? F the "elite"

Trump not lifting a finger to stop the slide, is downright comical to me. Black people are always dealing with oppression and racist policy in this country, but white people and the model minority? Oh, his not signing this bill is going to get it poppin' even more!

To the conscious Black people on this site, be very aware of your surroundings, and make for certain that you have a nice stash of cash ready.

Trump not lifting a finger to stop the slide, is downright comical to me. Black people are always dealing with oppression and racist policy in this country, but white people and the model minority? Oh, his not signing this bill is going to get it poppin' even more!

To the conscious Black people on this site, be very aware of your surroundings, and make for certain that you have a nice stash of cash ready.

What’s your thinking behind cash-on-hand?

To be Young, Black and CONSERVATIVE is the dream. Very proud to be all three but most importantly I'm CONSERVATIVE FIRST. When people see me they don't see my RACE but they see my CONSERVATISM in how I carry myself and what I stand for.
1609099974829.png

So, dude is probably holed up somewhere with strict control on who gets into his quarters, but he's gonna go on Twitter and lie about supporting local businesses:

Reminds me of this New Yorker article I read about Soviet leaders erasing people they executed/jailed from official photos:

Looking back on 2020, as far as posting and reading posts here and on other online communities goes, it is hard to disagree with a poster with whom one normally agrees.

When you disagree 100%, that poster is a caricature, a heel. If it’s a 5/95 agree/disagree, you can marvel at how a broken clock is right on occasion. If it’s 50/50, that person is enigmatic relative to your politics. When it’s 70/30, you know they are an ally but there is still difference. It gets tricky at like 80/20 or 90/10 because those few cases where there is disagreement feels like a betrayal by someone who ought to know better.

I am going to try to keep the 80% to 90% agreement in mind in 2021, when there is a disagreement.

Back
Top Bottom