***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1604639649453.jpeg

This chick really is a dimwit. Not a single thing on her list isn't COVID related, aside from "speech censorship" which is their outrage at their precious Twitter accounts not being able to spew whatever garbage they want.

Churches aren't closed In most states. Theres capacity limits...due to Covid. Businesses are open with capacity limits....due to Covid. You must be masked....due to Covid. The election is taking days to decide due to a record number of mail in ballots.....due to Covid.

This chick really is a dimwit. Not a single thing on her list isn't COVID related, aside from "speech censorship" which is their outrage at their precious Twitter accounts not being able to spew whatever garbage they want.

Churches aren't closed In most states. Theres capacity limits...due to Covid. Businesses are open with capacity limits....due to Covid. You must be masked....due to Covid. The election is taking days to decide due to a record number of mail in ballots.....due to Covid.
she an articulate dumbass.

give this woman all her damn flowers

she gotta be put on currency if she's was the mastermind in flipping GA

It somewhat upsets me that people even consider the "trump takes this to the supreme court" scenario to be realistic. It's about as realistic as "trump pulls a gun on Barron and says he'll only let him go if America lets him be president for four more years."

There's no legit legal basis we know of for invalidating the Pennsylvania vote. Sure, I understand that we're all a bit traumatized from all the stunts trump has pulled in the past, but I feel like people end up legitimizing the absurd possibility of a supreme court ruling overturning a legitimate election.

So far, nearly every ridiculous attempt by trump's campaign to do something in court has failed. He also looks likely to lose by many states, not just one. And he's losing them by bigger margins than he won them in 2016.

I would usually agree with all this, but the last four years have felt unrealistic. His supporters in office saying it loud and often enough will only encourage the foolishness.
It's a literal cult...of nearly 70 million people
and their children

Back
Top Bottom