***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Any reason why CNN called michign but AP hasn't? Is there something I don't know?

Been discussed a bunch of times. Some networks/agencies are more conservative with calling winners. They are projections based on statistics and probabilities. AP is historically conservative and wants more numbers to come in before calling a win. They don't like to be incorrect with their projections cause it's embarrassing and they would lose credibility if they have to recall it.

IaBQRIzQCsl9Sxj4GcAGFeb9AqdzQBUFj-7PmIDocF4kNVwNEOKySwg1gN3pZEHKgzY63-AUJqsYgP_dZBT78Se3w6xzE7KD2aB1m4bwyrKhIdod3Ek

Yea that crazy joint Klacik not from the city but was trying run in the district...She used to pull up on vacant blocks and walk fast af in her campaign vids lookin stupid :lol: ...She got destroyed and embarrassed as expected :pimp:
I didn’t hear the accent at all in them videos I saw I figured she was false flaggin :lol:

the wave of white people just figuring that out in the last 4 years :smh:
I touched upon this earlier in this thread. I think, at least speaking for myself, that I was hopeful we'd see some things turning the tides to combat this within our country. Especially by younger people. Instead, Trump is so flagrant with this, he's emboldened those like him to literally flaunt this disgusting behavior and acceptance. WE have big problems and I'm hopeful that it does indeed serve as a wake up call. Not only to the Dems, but the independents and younger people alike. Established politicians, the irony of which is not lost on me, are extremely problematic. I don't necessarily agree w/ AOC's views on everything but I respect her approach and appreciate she's like 1/3 the age of some of these people.

Back
Top Bottom