***Official Political Discussion Thread***

53488078_2061043983971756_2769080714128261120_o.jpg

Florida man found guilty of killing 4 with machete

Georgia Bill Would Require Men To Report Every Release of Sperm To Officers
The bill was sponsored by five female Democratic representatives
Georgia+state+house.jpg

https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/l...icers/85-b7146573-acbb-4830-af00-96df0cb41517

ATLANTA — A two-line proposed bill would require men to report "certain events" of a sexual nature to law enforcement.

HB 604 would amend Chapter 1 of Title 35 of the Official Code of Georgia so that "any male 55 years of age or older shall immediately report to the county sheriff or local law enforcement agency when such male releases sperm from his testicles."

The bill was sponsored by five female Democratic representatives, including Rep. Dar'Shun Kendrick (D-Lithonia).

Kendrick made waves online after she tweeted she intended to introduce a "testicular bill of rights" that would seek to regulate male sex organs. It was in response to the House's passage of HB 481, dubbed the "heartbeat abortion bill," that would ban abortion after a fetal heartbeat is detected - usually at around 6 weeks.

Kendrick told Rolling Stone she's aware that her measure has little chance of passing (it's already past the deadline for submitting new legislation), but she said it is meant to call attention to the "absurd" double standard women are being held to.

According to the House website, HB 604 was introduced by Reps. Park Cannon (D-Atlanta), Renitta Shannon (D-Decatur), Donna McLeod (D-Lawrenceville), Sandra Scott (D-Rex) and Kendrick March 11. It does not appear to have been assigned to a House committee at this time.

11Alive has reached out the representatives for further comment on the bill, and whether this measure is related to the "testicular bill of rights."

53488078_2061043983971756_2769080714128261120_o.jpg

Florida man found guilty of killing 4 with machete

Florida Man Attempts To Kill Neighbors With “Kindness”
cdb911968c49269a438d9e374f7064c9596680a3c3d20059c4790c89a067de21_1.jpg

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/f...is-machete-police-say/9ewMhsRjuADMaov98pduqI/

If I hadn’t found 400 articles about this I would think it was a story from the Onion, but I am not joking you when I tell you, Kindness was the name of his machete. Apparently neighbors had been hearing loud noises and yelling coming from the residence of Bryan Stewart all day on January 13th, and were concerned for the woman and young child who also live at the residence. Around midnight they heard a verbal threat from Stewart, that he was going to “kill ’em with kindness” and two neighbors approached the house. Stewart pointed a machete at the two as they approached, one neighbor stepped forward and put his hand up, and Stewart brought his machete down onto the arm of his neighbor. Luckily this was not a life changing injury and police showed up soon after to take Stewart into custody, but it was a struggle. Authorities report Stewart smelled strongly of alcohol, required a stun gun to get him into the backseat of the cruiser, and once inside he bashed his own head against the cage. Police note his machete had the word “kindness” written on it, so I guess he was completely correct in his declaration of using kindness as a weapon. However I do not suggest or recommend this kind of on-the-nose commitment of crimes. How am I supposed to make any jokes if they are this friggin obvious!

(CNN) — An explosion from an electronic cigarette has killed a man in St. Petersburg, Florida, according to authorities who are investigating the circumstances surrounding his death.
Tallmadge D'Elia, 38, was found dead this month after a fire alarm went off at his home and officers arrived on the scene, according to his autopsy report. Officials found him with a wound to his top lip area and areas of burns to his body. His death has been ruled accidental.
The cause of death is identified as a projectile wound to the head, Bill Pellan, director of investigations at the Pinellas County Medical Examiner's Office, said Tuesday.
The projectile was from a section of an e-cigarette. The autopsy noted that the e-cigarette was manufactured by Smok-E Mountain and was a "mod" type device.

Back
Top Bottom