***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So the repubs strategy is to continue to bring up this WH gig Cohen is bitter about
dahell2.png

GYM is soooooo observant except with sexual abuse allegations at THE OHIO-STATE University

Mark Meadows filed a criminal referral against cooperating witness Michael Cohen based on blatantly false information.

dd1096624dfc5dffbe724e23ee869e15.png

Getting angry isn't immature.

"Stomping mud holes" in people because they tweet they hope your wife stays faithful when you go to prison is immature.

To remedy any ambiguity.
The tweet was a threat to the security of the man and his family. If you tweet a threat toward the President of the United States, the secret service will show up at your door. They will not do any meditation before they knock either.

I have no fear of prison, especially after kicking a mud hole in someone who threatened my family. Been there done that. In fact, I'd be celebrated there. My wife, would love the fact that I protected them, and will leave such protections as I do my time. If needed, conjugal visits would be provided.

bruh.... when you introducing tweets from Darrell Scott as evidence, you've already lost

GOP playin themselves .... its beyond embarrassing at this point

Back
Top Bottom