***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Like I said a lot of these smug individuals that would look down on someone like ninja are stressed out from their mortgages and all kinda other debts up their neck, leveraged to the hilt for their life.  If they get laid off or the economy goes into a recession the bank takes away their life.  At Least  Ninja will still be good even in those situations with low overhead and fungible goods that can be liquidated for cash
They don't wanna hear it though. ninja has pretty much laid out brick-by-brick, coal briquette-by-coal briquette, the secrets to financial success and winning, but they are obsessed with the general election and the Russian hacking FAKE news. when they come crawling to me looking for my tax dollars so they can pay off their loans, the answer is NO.

For sure. I don't know why the liberals in here are so mad at ninja's success. They're probably just bitter Hillary got washed and only ninja saw it coming.

FAX UPON FAX UPON FACSIMILE B. Da Libbies hate on Ninja because they ain't him B. Too busy looking for handouts from Rosie Da Riveter than EARNING DA Grey Market kicks B. DISGUSTING LIBBIE Logic. Da Don played 5683458272048527934D Chess on Croooooooooooked Hillary, Rusty and other Libbies in here and they don't have a clue B. I've already reported Rusty to Meth B for posting disturbing images of Da Libbie mobile aka Da Prius B. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIES
early contender for post of da year. this is like reading art of da deal while coked up on coal dust. so much libbie-snowflake melting truth right here.

Like I said a lot of these smug individuals that would look down on someone like ninja are stressed out from their mortgages and all kinda other debts up their neck, leveraged to the hilt for their life.  If they get laid off or the economy goes into a recession the bank takes away their life.  At Least  Ninja will still be good even in those situations with low overhead and fungible goods that can be liquidated for cash

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. I refinanced when the rates were real low... bank even comp the appraisal and loan costs... so not stressed about my mortgage. Plus I am considering selling my home... pay off the loan, and take that equity and pay cash for a home in some rural Midwest state where homes are dirt cheap.

Laid off? Most of us are professionals so shouldn't be too hard to find another job.

And you're making it sound like we don't have cash, mutual funds, bonds, annuities, partnership interests and/or other investments in our portfolios that you know... doesn't require Ebay to liquidate.:lol:

I just like the part where millennial generalizes all of us to be in debt like he knows us :lol:

You guys can laugh but Gold and sneakers worked out well for Ben Baller and seem to be working out well for Ninjahood thus far

I bet everything you eat taste like plantains by now

How about we keep plantains out of this?

#allplantainsmatterexceptbananas
Quebec is extremely protective of the French language.

Yup,it was pretty bad under the last separatist, provincial government before the Liberals came to power

They legit had a "language police" to scope out any violations and strictly English signs :rofl:

You know what's funny? They have the most unintelligible version of French I've heard in my life (apologies to Quebecois everywhere; although they probably say the same about Afro accents [emoji]128513[/emoji]).

The corporation that deports immigrants has a major stake in Trump’s presidency 

https://t.co/DMe2DoZ1WQ
C-doeFIVwAAEJ0N.jpg

This guy Lou Dobbs says Trump is "near perfect" and has "accomplished more than any president in modern times" :lol:

Millennial is highkey the corniest NTer of all time with his constant ninja Jock riding

The funny thing is when he's not trolling and actively posting with ninjas plantain tight in his grip, he's even more lame. Equally corny and full of ****, he's just authentic about it. :lol:

Last edited:
trump to wsj: "I'm a nationalist and a globalist."

da riddle of da Sphinx right here :pimp:

only da don knows da answer.

Da 137648D Transdimensional Coin Toss Champ in da flesh b. Only da Don kan flip coins n have em land on both sides everytime b [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hahhahahahaha ***** him, his kids are better off without such a **** influence in their lives.

Back
Top Bottom