***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:rofl: I'm sayin tho, Rusty knows all of this, it's ok b, let your guard down and let the melodic sounds of MAGA melt your heart.

:rofl: I'm sayin tho, Rusty knows all of this, it's ok b, let your guard down and let the melodic sounds of MAGA melt your heart.
Rusty been trolling us.

He's got a loan out for his hemi. Sure, he's late on his last payments, but that's all going to turn around once he gets his job in the coal mine.

What about da environment doe?

What about fresh air?
You rookie rusty
Da oil coffers got us b
It's da muscle car era
Da snowflakes gon be meltin :pimp:

Exactly, matter of fact, as soon as I cop the new unregulated muscle car, first thing I'm doing is removing my catalytic converters, go big or go home baby boy.
Dat passing lane power :pimp:

Brilliant deductions all of ya! Da libbies wont kno what hit em. Da interplanetary hopscotch goin exactly to da Papi Don Dona y Naranja plan. Word to da Rosie Riveter makin it clap while da Coal Train get run on da Rust Belt's worries. Da Dapper One makin America grate again with all da chedda from da frackin b [emoji]128129[/emoji]

Last edited:
and people once claimed NT is full of liberals. :smh:

we all woke in here. da trump train runs on coal and it don't stop for nobody.

I know this isn't the "girl problems" thread but I thought all my comrades on here could benefit from the following:

width

width

That segment had me dying.. how certain groups decided those was the folks they was going roll with I'll never get

Mannn, it is so weird watching Cali right now. While Trump is taking the country backward, Cali is still pushing progressive hard.

I think I read the other day there are gonna raise taxes (gasoline?) to help fund repairing Cali's infrastructure.

Yup, i think its $0.20 we also raising the cost of car registration to pay for **** too. All my Trump fam, which are mostly white washed latinos, hate it. I just tell em, "if you dont like it, then just move. Nothing is stopping you [emoji]128579[/emoji]" :lol:

Also, i gotta see whats up with this single payer healthcare ive been hearing about. **** would be too nice. People see it as long wait lines n not seeing a dr. But thats the short run. If people are generally healthy, then fewer people will suffer from chronic illness. Preventative care is just as, if not more, important as treatment. But people are too shortsighted, selfish, n ignorant. Ugly Americans indeed :smh:

Last edited:
I would not recommend moving to California now unless you have a good stream of income

Unless you wanna live in the rough areas

Back
Top Bottom