***Official Political Discussion Thread***

imo it shows who keeps up with politics and who doesent

ive been watching Bernie for the past 10 years.

every black person ive asked just discovered Bernie recently and havent bothered to see what he's talking about.
black folks dont really care about what he's talking about, most dont know what Hillary is talking about but they voting for her off top. It's all because of her name.

Exactly. Proof that most of the Democrat voters in this country are uninformed about politics and the issues.

eh, i say people period.

conservatives are more informed, but they refuse to venture outside of the conservative bubble....which kinda still makes them uninformed.

black folks dont really care about what he's talking about, most dont know what Hillary is talking about but they voting for her off top. It's all because of her name.

More proof that most dem voters are clueless.

Kind of like he said he didn't know who David Duke is then claimed it was a faulty earpiece's fault

Kind of like he said he didn't know who David Duke is then claimed it was a faulty earpiece's fault

Was just about to say this, when he gets called out on his BS he switches up. Convenient.

Last edited by a moderator:

He's literally just saying anything and everything to try and please everyone of his delusional base and supporters. I wish somebody would call him out on his business acumen.

No. Trump said he didn't even know the guy that he was supposedly insulting.

right.
until they posted a picture of him and Trump together. and the guy proved they knew each other well.

....but one would have to venture away from conservative media to have seen that.

There's not terrible conservatives and all holy democrats there are just people who don't consume politics and/or actual news media, conservative or not. And people that disagree on a whole bunch of issues.

Last edited:
right.
until they posted a picture of him and Trump together. and the guy proved they knew each other well.

....but one would have to venture away from conservative media to have seen that.

I saw it. You can choose to believe Trump or the left wing media.

I wish Warren endorsed Bernie before today :/

But she's protecting her position for the future

But still 
mean.gif
frown.gif

For the life of me I can't figure out why Black people are voting for Hilary.

Just had a convo with my Dad about this, he's 60, so he represents the demographic that's voting for her heavily.

He said he thinks it has to do with the whole Bill being called the "first black president". Nobody he knows has concrete reasons...at all. The older generation is just willfuly ignoring facts and going off name recognition.

Im pretty sure Hillary's not winning with young black voters which is at least a good sign.

For the life of me I can't figure out why Black people are voting for Hilary.

Just had a convo with my Dad about this, he's 60, so he represents the demographic that's voting for her heavily.

He said he thinks it has to do with the whole Bill being called the "first black president". Nobody he knows has concrete reasons...at all. The older generation is just willfuly ignoring facts and going off name recognition.

Im pretty sure Hillary's not winning with young black voters which is at least a good sign.

I wish Bernie supporters would stop whining about Hillary.

Bernie supporters can't even articulate any good reasons to vote for the guy.

Back
Top Bottom