***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just off of looks/appearance this guy Boris just screams British Trump to me too.
download (2).jpeg
The simulation is just duplicating assets at this point.

Just off of looks/appearance this guy Boris just screams British Trump to me too.
download (2).jpeg

They have a lot of similarities - went to expensive schools but performed badly, failed upwards their whole life...

The most striking though is their “press conferences” - they both do that thing where they just stand and spout nonsense. They couldn’t answer a question if they tried.

im saying. it looks like he wakes up in the morning and purposely messes his hair up.

:rofl:
I "THINK" its some sort of comb over he's come up with to hide his hairline... just figured instead of doing the Trump do, he'd just make it as messy as possible so no one would think he's trying to hide his baldness.

Abrams is on msnbc currently doing an interview and I feel like if anybody has a pulse on how things will go it's her, and she looks super serious and her whole tone is 'keep it pushin', so I'm going to take that for what it is and adjust my expectations accordingly. It would be wonderful if the Dems got those seats and got rid of that godforsaken turtle, but maybe it isn't in the cards for tonight.

Here's to hoping it still happens though.

Back
Top Bottom