***Official Political Discussion Thread***

PZavcJ6r_400x400.png

db3423135d33aff51b826d95208fd6f5.jpg

I hope next they announce their motto as “to bravely travel to where no human has went previously”

Man it’s crazy that even though all this will happen.

GA seems poised to vote two Republican senators.

both of which stand for absolutely nothing or whatever Mitch wants.

how you skip debates and the other just say the word radical 100 times and the people are like that’s my candidate

republicans have to work so little to get elected then you have those like sanders fight for us and still we are like meh Biden build back like it was.

has Biden or Harris even commented on the deal package?

if not they trash and my vote was a f you to trump not for them.

If Perdue and Kellyanne Coulter make gains off their pump faking $2K support
unimpressed.png

we already have ads saying they got us our 600$ dollars and that two democratic candidates were “obstructing” their oh so great 600$.

I feel bad cause some folks are like idc I didn’t need 2000$ or 600$. I have to keep telling them it’s not for your honestly your just benefiting. It’s for those struggling. Spend your money to catch up on debt or buy something local.

like really??? This is ALL you have to say about the situation at hand right now? Ok man...

all this talk they said about his kid and him and he still doesn’t have any #bassinhisvoice. Pitiful.

Kamala co-sponsored the 2K per Month bill months ago. I assume she's on board with a one time payment since she wanted more

Biden said he supports the upping of payments yesterday. Could they say more? yeah I hear ya but they will back it

Back
Top Bottom