***Official Political Discussion Thread***

TF is Biden waiting on man? Mans been speaking “soon” for hours now. This entire election experience is one big exercise in patience. :lol:

I know it was different last election with the ballot distribution and way they're counting but the cautiousness to which the networks are exercising right now when CLEARLY there's a winner here is laughable. It's going to end up being the exact electoral number victory for Biden as Trump yet they still wanna drag this out into the weekend. Every hour this isn't called is a danger to the Democratic process with these lunatics out here.

One of Trumps lawyers and Hannity were just discussing a software that's being used in 30 states that's causing "errors"

Trump wants a new election or a nation wide recount

giphy (1) (14).gif

Anyone know the significance of the provisional ballots (100k in Penn and 60k in NV)? Should we be worried???

Anyone know the significance of the provisional ballots (100k in Penn and 60k in NV)? Should we be worried???
PA still doing mail ins so when it’s all said and done before the provisionals coming in Biden should be up 40k. At that point trump would have to win at least 70% of those votes to tie

the same thing with Nevada.

they expect that those provisionals would be more balanced and depending on the lead it could be too high to overcome for orange man

It means somethinf wasnt in order and they took their vote on a provisional basis. Meaning they have to verify their information and the reason why they couldn't vote originally.

For example, if someone requested a mail in ballot but they didn't get it, they went in to vote but it had to be provisional just in cass that said person voted and just wanted to double dip.

PA still doing mail ins so when it’s all said and done before the provisionals coming in Biden should be up 40k. At that point trump would have to win at least 70% of those votes to tie

the same thing with Nevada.
they spect that those provisionals would be more balanced and depending on the lead it could be too high to overcome
Sooo..if that happens then no way Trump concedes until all the provisionals are done and double checked and then entire ballots are recounted etc. May get results late December at this rate

So NC is too close to call at +76k but PA gonna be called tonight if Biden exceeds .5 percent lead. Lol

I’ll never fully understand this process

So NC is too close to call at +76k but PA gonna be called tonight if Biden exceeds .5 percent lead. Lol

I’ll never fully understand this process
I’m there with you they dragging it. nobody gives a damn about NC anyways, they on thanksgiving break already

Back
Top Bottom