***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Biden down 44k in GA. How many votes are left to count?

“Over 131,000 absentee ballots remained to be counted in Georgia on Wednesday evening, many of them concentrated in some of the state’s largest counties.
Most of these uncounted absentee ballots, 76%, are concentrated in highly populated areas near Atlanta and Savannah: Fulton, Chatham, Cobb, DeKalb, Clayton and Gwinnett counties.”

“Over 131,000 absentee ballots remained to be counted in Georgia on Wednesday evening, many of them concentrated in some of the state’s largest counties.
Most of these uncounted absentee ballots, 76%, are concentrated in highly populated areas near Atlanta and Savannah: Fulton, Chatham, Cobb, DeKalb, Clayton and Gwinnett counties.”
wow man, wow, wow, wow.........

I'm here for this.

GA hasn’t budged yet. Let’s pump the breaks
It's down to 47k from 78k this afternoon. No clue how many of those 200,000 votes are still outstanding though. This is what Nate Silver had said:

Georgia. Trump leads by 78,000 votes without around 200,000 votes outstanding (there’s some uncertainty over the exact number). That seems like a tall order for Biden, but the remaining vote is expected to be very blue: mail votes from blue counties plus some Election Day votes from predominantly Black precincts in blue counties.

edit: nvm, Armada Armada has it covered a few posts up. 131k left.

I was thinking about what Trump's presidency has done to his image and name. Before all of this, he was just like any other celebrity/reality tv star - cool to see him on TV but never gave him much thought. Now he's probably tarnished all of that and nobody will think of him the same way anymore.

Someone ID the lady in the tan sweater for me:

78D40599-2F7C-437E-9F5A-16517AD2BEA6.png

GA hasn’t budged yet. Let’s pump the breaks
That’s why I meant if. I accidentally said of instead. I’m not expecting georgia for Biden. He already has a clear path elsewhere. Georgia would just make it less of a chance for trump to claim fraud.

Back
Top Bottom