***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Even Mr Wet *** P Word himself
laff (1).gif

I asked a question.

It seems you don't think that is what happened. I could have heard it wrong, that's why I asked.
He wasn't asked if he supported BLM, he was asked if he supported a specific BLM (as in the organization) view/proposal about policing. CW's description of that ('community policing') was kind of vague so I'm not sure what exactly was meant but Biden's answer seemed in line with it. I'm guessing that's largely due to the vagueness of the question, that specific BLM proposal probably goes a lot further than what Biden talked about.

Biden is so lost. Says green new deal is not his plan then says it will pay for itself. Gets called out on it. Says he doesnt support it. Says he has his own plan.

this is the worst bingo night of all time.

He wasn't asked if he supported BLM, he was asked if he supported a BLM specific view/proposal about policing. CW's description of that ('community policing') was kind of vague so I'm not what was meant but Biden's answer seemed in line with it. I'm guessing that's largely due to the vagueness of the question, that specific BLM proposal probably goes a lot further than what Biden talked about.

Okay my mistake

Trump:
"This election is gonna be a fraud like you've never seen. On November 3rd you'll see who won the election and I think we're gonna do well."

Back
Top Bottom