***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I am not expecting a civil war 2.0 at this point. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see an increase in lone wolf/militia-sponsored attacks on Americans who don't fit their profile, regardless of the outcome of this election. The worse variation of this scenario would be AM radio, OAN, and Fox News deciding to encourage their audience to indiscriminately attack their "liberal" neighbors, if they have any, a la Rwandan genocide.
I hope I'm very wrong.

He hasn't done one honest thing in his life
mjlol.png

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler going off on Trump.......I like it!!
Tear Gas Teddy needs to go off the police force he's in charge of too, for allowing this to escalate to this point. Then resign as mayor. If the cops did their jobs, and intervened when MAGAts were attacking the unarmed protesters, we wouldnt have had the alt-right aggressor shot dead. I've watched the video and the slowed down version, heard the audio, and the man lost his life for trying to mace somebody unprovoked. It sucks, he didnt have to and certainly shouldn't have died. Nobody should be dying in the name of Trump or to OwN tHe LiBs.

But Trump and his rhetoric, the Clackamas county sheriff's office, the Portland Police Bureau and Ted Wheeler are at fault for this. The MAGAts should have been met by the cops and forced to disperse before the sun went down because of how they were acting. The second they started committing assault and battery, the cops should have met them with the energy they meet unarmed peaceful protestors.

But they didnt. And now this Patriot Prayer pawn is dead and Trump will use it as justification for whatever comes next.

Back
Top Bottom