***Official Political Discussion Thread***

it was heavy today. she was crying as she yelled “no justice, no peace!” this is despite some of her friends and family telling her stupid **** like there’s no systemic racism cause anyone can join the military. **** like that infuriates her. funny thing is that she is the most educated, and will be making more money, than anyone in her immediate family. her dad rarely debates her anymore because she’s too quick :lol:

it was less than 4 years ago that my wife (raised in a conservative/evangelical household) was explaining to me that it’s important to give trump a chance. fast forward to today and my wife is a self-proclaimed feminist, far left leaning, and pro-choice woman who insisted on packing up and heading (with our 2 kids) to the black lives matter rally at the capitol today. had my 7 year old make signs and everything. she hates trump now and speaks against him with such vitriol that even i have to tell her to chill :lol:

trump damn near radicalized my wife single-handedly :lol: i wonder how many others too.
I am a black man that is a progressive, and in the year 2020, my black *** excited to vote for Joe ******* Biden to become president

Trump pushing people to do and think **** they never thought they would.

My hairline couldn't make it through Trump's first term, I don't think my heart gonna be able make it through a 2nd.

Dis ************ needs to GO!

I remember a couple of years one of the Moes brought a horse to the hood back in Chicago and was riding it up and down Kimbark, 63rd Street, Stony Island, etc. Dude was wearing a ******* cowboy hat and everything. A real-deal official street dude :lol:

I heard about it all the way in STL. Dudes were sending me videos and the whole nine :lol:

Such an absurd country. These 2A rednecks have be stocking up and preparing for an uprising against tyranny and marshall law, then it's gets to the point of almost happening and they hit the streets in support of it.

conservatives are wild.

They are the biggest boot lickers but claim “small government“ and all that don’t tread on me bs while sucking off cops and Donald trump at the same time who violate everyone’s rights.

like I understand being liberal, I understand hating the government as a whole I understand being a communist.

I don’t understand being conservative, what do you even stand for? all your views are conflicted.

it was heavy today. she was crying as she yelled “no justice, no peace!” this is despite some of her friends and family telling her stupid **** like there’s no systemic racism cause anyone can join the military. **** like that infuriates her. funny thing is that she is the most educated, and will be making more money, than anyone in her immediate family. her dad rarely debates her anymore because she’s too quick :lol:
You gonna have to keep her away from her famb for a few weeks after the election.

If Trump loses your wife gonna take a serious victory lap on her famb, straight laughing in their faces. If Trump wins, she gonna be so heated, she might swing on pops.

I know I will have to keep my girl away from hers.

Last political blow up at my girls family's place, she was telling one of her uncles to SMD as I pushed her out the door.

Last edited:
it was less than 4 years ago that my wife (raised in a conservative/evangelical household) was explaining to me that it’s important to give trump a chance. fast forward to today and my wife is a self-proclaimed feminist, far left leaning, and pro-choice woman who insisted on packing up and heading (with our 2 kids) to the black lives matter rally at the capitol today. had my 7 year old make signs and everything. she hates trump now and speaks against him with such vitriol that even i have to tell her to chill :lol:

trump damn near radicalized my wife single-handedly :lol: i wonder how many others too.

I was in DC....and the energy today....unreal.

Some of the signs I Seent White people carrying....old & young was mind blowing :lol:.

seeing white peoples with F*** 12 signs was wild. And some of the other clever stuff. I hope y’all really mean it, and follow thru. The energy was amazing.

That ho *** not Trump really got a lor fence. Straight sucka. The virtol and F Trump chants with children chanting it too...brought a smile to my heart 🥰

B9F32B52-64EF-4C02-A6C4-20D0AF4C3226.jpeg
1F32CEAB-0CE4-4F43-A95B-9C8188BE1243.jpeg

That will be a canary in the coal mine moment for coalgang!! :nthat:

The end is near for whywesteppin whywesteppin @Belgium @aepps20 and co. if that happens 🙏
lol ok whatever you say but the country is as blue as it has ever been right now. people have gone to the streets to protest against Hillary's recent comments. This country is demanding a change. We need to lock her up. Without justice there can be no peace.

Black Lungs Matter!

I am a black man that is a progressive, and in the year 2020, my black *** excited to vote for Joe ****ing Biden to become president

Trump pushing people to do and think **** they never thought they would.

My hairline couldn't make it through Trump's first term, I don't think my heart gonna be able make it through a 2nd.

Dis mother****er needs to GO!

9AD42E92-AFBB-45D3-9F7E-946B67B4C6F6.gif

lol ok whatever you say but the country is as blue as it has ever been right now. people have gone to the streets to protest against Hillary's recent comments. This country is demanding a change. We need to lock her up. Without justice there can be no peace.

Black Lungs Matter!

She needs to shut up and drink white wine

Jason Whitlock is no longer allowed to use my account to speak his mind.

I went to a small BLM rally and march nearby, it pretty chill. Most people, passing by, honked in support and some yelled “all lives matter” in opposition. I got to see a lot of fellow DSA comrades as well as many local who volunteered for Bernie’s campaign. I hadn’t seen any of them, in person, since early March.

I was very encouraged to see a lot of “normies” out there as well, older people as well as parents with their young child were out there. Us white people, we subtly formed a barrier between our black fellow marchers so neither the cops or any racist passing motorists try any thing. Obviously, this march didn’t change the whole world but it was great getting out. It was great to let the members of our fairly small local black community know that they have white allies here and that their lives and presence not only matter but are valued. Before I left, I let the young women, who organized the march, know that the local DSA chapter will help her out with anything she needs if she wants to do it again.

While theory is important, strategy is important and elections are important, doing nothing but arguing about strategy and theory and elections can be toxic, for me at least. Compound that with being stuck inside and my paranoia has me thinking that damn near everyone, even most allies, are actually bad and the struggle for justice is hopeless. Action, especially action with other people, feels so damn good.

Such an absurd country. These 2A rednecks have be stocking up and preparing for an uprising against tyranny and marshall law, then it's gets to the point of almost happening and they hit the streets in support of it.
conservatives are wild.

They are the biggest boot lickers but claim “small government“ and all that don’t tread on me bs while sucking off cops and Donald trump at the same time who violate everyone’s rights.

Back
Top Bottom