***Official Political Discussion Thread***

lupe1.png

I’m done with any and all political analysis. HOW does a person go with a McKinsey alum with dozens of billionaire donors and then swing to the guy who is also supported by communists? How does this work?

I knew this was BS.

A few days ago, they had this veteran on NPR. She did 3 tours in Afghanistan and now advocates on behalf of her fellow veterans. She was asked about the peace deal with the Taliban, and she wondered why the Afghan government wasn't involved in the talks.

The Trump administration signed that peace deal just so he can go on the campaign trail and tell us all about he "fulfilled" his campaign promises. No regard for what's coming after.

I’m done with any and all political analysis. HOW does a person go with a McKinsey alum with dozens of billionaire donors and then swing to the guy who is also supported by communists? How does this work?
Right?
That's why I said we need more single issue parties. In the exit polls that were posted earlier, the majority of folks who wanted M4A AND eliminating private insurance voted for ... Biden. How?

I knew this was BS.

A few days ago, they had this veteran on NPR. She did 3 tours in Afghanistan and now advocates on behalf of her fellow veterans. She was asked about the peace deal with the Taliban, and she wondered why the Afghan government wasn't involved in the talks.

The Trump administration signed that peace deal just so he can go on the campaign trail and tell us all about he "fulfilled" his campaign promises. No regard for what's coming after.
Yup. You have to figure everything this idiot does is in his own interest and probably doesn't benefit anyone else. He's gonna get even more desperate now that the economy is tanking and he's doing a terrible good job handling the coronavirus outbreak.

To be fair AAs in SC is not a clear indicator of all AA in the country. It is smoke but Bernie isn’t dead in the water like say Pete or Bloomberg

Nobody said nothing about being “dead in the water” or anything of the sort. Stay focused champ. However black people (rather People Of Color as rolaholic rolaholic would say) nationwide just not in South Carolina from a majority standpoint do not support Bernie Sanders. Bless your heart if you think otherwise.

You Bernie supporters are really hung up on that McKinsey thing. Geez :lol:

It probably wasn’t much. It’s a great job but he was entry level so he wasn’t quarterbacking some of the worst stuff the firm did. It’s more signifier.

Now according to some, McKinsey may be the second shadiest employer on Pete’s resume.

Pocket Change was gonna take that L regardless but still kinda surprised he dropped out already
I haven’t read anything yet, but this is what I don’t understand. Why drop out two days before Super Tuesday? Why not just let things play out on Tuesday and assess your campaign at that point? What’s the upside of pulling out before then?

Back
Top Bottom