***Official Political Discussion Thread***

-I dunno if Trump is actually smart of skilled enough to pull this off, but he can play into the built into messaging advantage he has.

Republicans have more leeway to be race conscious that Democrats. Trump can say "yeah look what I did for the blacks, specially for the blacks" and white folk (on the right and middle) gonna cheer him on, but if a Democrat says "I am gonna do something specifically for the black community", white folk on the margin gonna punish them for that.

-The Dem primary has the same dynamics at play. Where white candidates are allowed to be more race conscious that non-white candidates

Last edited:
Live look at Joey B rn....

1583023176249.gif

Come Tuesday.....

1583023339981.gif
Come Monday, Joey gonna be looking at the 538 model like...
848240702(1).gif

Trying to get it to say he got a chance in hell.

Trump's best chance is just convincing black voters to not vote at all, I doubt he can do much to actually have an increase in black people voting for him.

depending on the nominee this would have been more effective. For example Bloomberg would have been easy. Biden and Bernie I think will be harder because people seem to be over the crime bill and there isn’t a sound byte like “super predators” from Hillary. Not to mention people are just more savvy about online manipulation.

I’ve said this before but we’re at “chickens come home to roost stage”. He never actually thought his moves out and we’re seeing that. His best chance is he has to dominate a debate and I don’t see that happening with any of the front runners.

I’m happy for Biden and his bounce back tonight, but whoever his campaign advisor is needs to tell him to run on current issues and stop running on **** that he and Obama did a half a decade ago. **** just comes off as insincere and makes him look like he is taking credit for everything done under Obama and this is coming from someone who was wanting Biden to win to being the primaries.

On one hand, after dude harassed me for months I should be thankful his *** is out

But seeing on stage with Juvie really made me turn the corner on his candidacy.

A candidate finally starts showing me the type of behavior I wanted out of a president, he drops out :smh:

Turn Up Tommy would have made the real changes America needs, like replacing Hail to the Chief with...

On one hand, after dude harassed me for months I should be thankful his *** is out

But seeing on stage with Juvie really made me turn the corner on his candidacy.

A candidate finally starts showing me the type of behavior I wanted out of a president, he drops out :smh:

Turn Up Tommy would have made the real changes America needs, like replacing Hail to the Chief with...

His next campaign ad would have been so fire

You want real criminal justice reform ha
You want livable working wages ha
You tired of a corrupt administration in the WH ha
We need to treat the climate change as an existential threat ha
Let's get these reparations flooding the streets ha

wow.png

wow.png
If that dropped, mans would have had da streets on fire. From K Street, to Wall Street, and all through Main Street, pure flames.

Ole boy would have walked into the White House like...
NeedyAdoredKillifish-size_restricted.gif

wow.png

I’m Tom Steyer
I spit that hot fire
More funds than you could ever acquire
Health care plan that will never expire

I’m Tom Steyer, and I approve this message HA

Massive win for Biden but I’m not gonna pretend like they didn’t try to tell us his firewall was SC AND Nevada and he only won one of those. Blow out in this one but wasn’t close in the other. This is second wind for his campaign but I still don’t think he can fully turn it around

deuce king deuce king finna come in here and let his nutz hang after he reads about how well Biden did with black voters. :lol:

Only Bernie WE acknowledge........is Mac!!

I was told specifically by several individuals on here that Bernie Sanders would EASILY secure 33% of black (rather People Of Color as rolaholic rolaholic would say) voters in South Carolina if not more. Accordingly to the final tally and percentages Bernie Sanders did not hit that mark, nor come close really.

I’m not going to call these individuals that gave me this false information con artists, frauds, or liars...........although I could and would be quite justified for doing so (you dudes know who you are) -Red- -Red- . Luckily for those dudes today is Sunday and I’m in a forgiving spirit. We all have sinned.......some more so than others though (shout out all the Bernie Sanders supporters).

What I want to know.....what went wrong with Bernie Sanders in South Carolina, why wasn’t Bernie Sanders able to get at least 33% of the black (rather People Of Color as rolaholic rolaholic would say) support or more as falsely projected, why did Bernie Sanders get overwhelming rejected by black people (rather People Of Color as rolaholic rolaholic would say) in the manner that he did??

These are just some of the questions that I have.........these are just some of the questions that I have that I know RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is going to provide answers for myself and the rest of congregation on here on this blessed Sunday. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford I’m waiting to hear the good Word of the day.......First Baptist of Niketalk welcomes champ.

Back
Top Bottom