***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Honest question since i'm unaware, what has Pete done for South Bend?
Claimed it was a “dying” deindustrialized town that he singlehandedly saved from obsolescence.

All the while the city is home to Notre Dame, the most powerful and prestigious Catholic University in the country, and thus could never fall into irrelevance. He would know this intimately, as his parents were professors at Notre Dame.

Claimed it was a “dying” deindustrialized town that he singlehandedly saved from obsolescence.

All the while the city is home to Notre Dame, the most powerful and prestigious Catholic University in the country, and thus could never fall into irrelevance. He would know this intimately, as his parents were professors at Notre Dame.

His dad was a Marxist and his dad hung out with Cornell West and he translated Gramsci. Imagine being a marxist professor and having a kid grow up to be in management consulting.

Buttigieg did what every mayor of most every Midwestern city, save for Minneapolis, Chicago and Pittsburgh, does, declare your town an open city for the FIRe and Tech sector. He was willing to displace and punish and control as many working class residents (especially black residents) of his city as was needed to attract even modest direct investments.

I don't hate Pete, he seems like a decent enough dude, and we need people like him on the state level. But he is scammer, so it is nice to see his card getting pulled.

Dude is just says whatever his internal pollsters tell him to say. Can't rock with someone like that.

Extra nice to see the media's chosen one get smacked up

Last edited:
What did I tell you brahs about the level of buffoonery in Nevada politics :lol:....

Usually in Las Vegas, if there is someone yelling outside on your block in the middle of the night, it is a Meth head or Orlando Brown. So this could have been a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:
BIDEN SAYS OVER 150 MILLION AMERICANS KILLED BY GUN VIOLENCE SINCE 2007, WHICH WOULD BE HALF OF U.S. POPULATION

what trump said:

pence historically:

This would be akin to cutting your nose off to spite your face as it would pretty much rubber stamp 4 more years of 45 which would seemingly be preferable to some so called Dems...

Speaking of hustling backwards and in that same vein

I guess that's why he did so much more events for HRC in '16 than she did for Obama in '08 :lol: >D

The irony and projection is next level from those folks and it's funny how quickly #VoteBlueNoWho gets tossed out when scorned feelings and bitterness cloud over rationality.

The people from that camp need to follow Pelosi's lead given that she has the bigger/long term picture in mind ahead of settling old scores for short term validation...

Back
Top Bottom