***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I could see him ranting about the CDC contradicting his lies about the virus.
A lot of Trump's lies don't really have a very serious impact but the last thing anyone should be repeatedly lying about is a potential pandemic.

To some extent his lying about the virus and the incompetence of his DHS lackeys hurts my personal finances.

Last edited:
he might lose some of the lunatic votes if he doesn’t paint a deathly grim picture of the potential for virus spread. some of the trump supporters i know are ready to go full doomsday prep.

Eh ol boy just been snorting too many crushed up pages of atlas shrugged, :lol:

he just sincerely adheres to an ideology for 14 year old boys.

I actually believe, he believes, it has nothing to do with race. :lol:
Like 45% of any Libertarian's day is spent coming up with convoluted excuses as to why something that is clearly racist, is not really racist.

Last edited:
"Johns Hopkins, I guess...uhhh, highly respected, great place."
-Donald Trump as he holds up google image printouts

Man looks/sounds like a 6th grader who crammed the night before a presentation.

Johns Hopkins is only a top 3 hospital in the country year after year :lol:

So what is capable of bringing peace and justice if not policy ratified via the state, that is, in the halls of societal and geopolitical power?

Are peace and justice simply impossible in your eyes or is there some other mechanism through which they might be achieved?
Listen, there is grey area. Palestine was unlawfully occupied and expanded by Israel with the backing of Western influences. It is also true that all rational peace talks have been thrown out by Palestine. When you lose a war (which Palestine did) there are consequences.

I feel Palestine is not entirely genuine in wanting Israel to exist at all.

Back
Top Bottom