***Official Political Discussion Thread***

hot takes:- illegal immigrants are all criminals and take jobs- trump loves little black kids- ISIS wont have the juice after Jan.20th- we will be the best deal makers

Last edited:
Man, a lot of these Republucans have no backbone in my eyes. Especially Paul Ryan.

Putting politics before your principles is pretty common in the field, though.:smh:

Lowkey him and Cruz are the only ones who didn't bend the knee to Trump during this RNC...definitely playing the long game though :lol:
I can't respect all the talking he did, only to go back and endorse Trump, and then badmouth him the next day. Like, if you don't agree with the dude and his politics and you voice that, you set expectations on yourself that you won't go back on that. Made him look super weak in my eyes.

They're definitely both playing the long game, though. They'll both be there to pick up the pieces if/when Trumo fails. Someone get Cruz all the way out of here, though. That dude is a disgusting human being, man.:x

Last edited:
Look at this fellow

Garry Kasparov @Kasparov63: It’s Demagoguery 101: When you don’t have actual answers, exaggerate the problems with fear & hatred in order to blind people with emotion.

The man is something of an expert on this subject given his experiences with Putin :lol:

Last edited:
I obviously think our government should put domestic workers above foreign profits and immigrants, but it sounds too creepy when he says america first. Like a stephen king book.

Bernie ethered all of this about 45 mins ago when talking abut where all of trumps products are made

Back
Top Bottom