***Official Political Discussion Thread***

me when HR gets involved

tenor.gif
Man...I needed a key to the Marketing Supplies storage area on Friday (I work in the Marketing dept). I go ask the receptionist for the key and she asked me what I needed it for...I just walked away and got the key from someone else.

Get back from lunch and HR wants to have a discussion about “an incident” I had with the receptionist. :lol: :smh:
My job don't even have HR. We joke about it all the time :lol:
I threaten to report someone to HR like once a month :lol:

House Republicans used committee counsels for much of their FBI investigation(s) but AG Barr is apparently too shook to handle actual lawyers questioning him.

The part of the story comrade elpablo21 elpablo21 didn't mention was that Uncle Zelle had set him up and rather than HR, Zelle was waiting for him.

Bloodlust_or_Heroism.gif
He tried his best to shoot me the fade, no taper but he was three cups in off the Crown Royal Peach so I survived with a graze off the temple. Them coal lungs gave me enough time to circle his Monte Carlo until he gave up.

I already know big momma gonna take his side too
francis.png

You're married to Kamala Harris,

you just got home from work, Kamala spots a stray strand of blonde hair from the lacefront of secretary you've been smashing on the side.

How long untill she has you curled up, crying in a corner, begging for forgiveness? :lol:

Last edited:
You're married to Kamala Harris,

you just got home from work, Kamala spots a stray strand of blonde hair from the lacefront of secretary you've been smashing on the side.

How long untill she has you curled up, crying in a corner, begging for forgiveness? :lol:

Honestly as long as we got a safe word, she could do that every night.

diddydatazz2.png

Note how he refuses to give a direct answer on whether or not he discussed any of the ongoing investigations mentioned in the report with WH officials. He'll only go as far as saying he didn't have any substantive conversations, trying to lawyerly wiggle his way out of giving a straight answer. When asked if he disclosed any information on those ongoing investigations, Barr doesn't commit to a no and instead says he doesn't recall.

Back
Top Bottom