***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No Beto
No Kemp
Probably No Gillum

tenor.gif

Senate is a wrap. At least theres the US House.

Disappointed in my home state Florida regarding the senator and governor position.

Maybe those 1 million felons will vote blue in 2020 to flip the state

Damn I was hoping something from Georgia Florida or Texas... disappointed with today. Racism still running rampant in Florida. DeSantis aka Trump Jr and Rick Scott..crazy stuff man

Senate is a wrap. At least theres the US House.

Disappointed in my home state Florida regarding the senator and governor position.
Rick Scott personally approved or denied the restitution of voting rights to ex-felons.

Like a despotic leader.

They covered that on NPR a few days ago.

Voter suppression in the US is real, and it all started after southern states that practiced Jim Crow laws were no longer required to submit their electoral maps to the Supreme Court (provisions of the Voting Rights Act that were overturned in 2013).

Nobody should take the right to vote for granted in this country, and making voting as smooth as possible must be a bipartisan priority.

But we all know who wins by cheating.

Damn, we still have Robot Cruz for our Senator. Republicans know how to turnout during voting guys. It’s like they sleep for two years, and the media gets all loco saying Democrats byke, then like the damn white walkers they show up and restores their order.

Damn, we still have Robot Cruz for our Senator. Republicans know how to turnout during voting guys. It’s like they sleep for two years, and the media gets all loco saying Democrats byke, then like the damn white walkers they show up and restores their order.

It's Texas.

Amendment 13+15 should really block states from denying voting rights to felons but you know it's that good ole bs.

yep the 3 south states smh. nice run.
only seeing myself over here in the northeast or somewhere on the west.

Back
Top Bottom