***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So far things are as expected. Seats that were on the fence went blue. Seats pretty much painted racist red stayed the same but by smaller margins. Couple surprises going blue.

It’s NOT a bad turnout. Of course the idiot will come here “thank White American Jesus we still out number”.

What constitutes a true blue wave? Flipping the House, picking up a few governorships, and really pushing Florida to the brink of blue isnt a wave? Would FL have had to flip to be the kind of statement we needed?

I’m actually optimistic after tonight, If we can take back the house. Nobody has us taking the senate.

The Florida amendment benefits the Democrats in future elections and Beto almost turning Texas blue whether or not he wins or not is promising.

Trump always had a path to victory. You can never really go broke betting on ignorance.
I’ll say he’s the first to simply target the lowest demographics possible for a sure win and still almost lost. “If you’re white vote for me. If you believe in American white Jesus vote for me”

The only think that is more in shambles that the Dems chances of taking the Senate, is Nate Silver's hairline.

Is he giving a tribute to Moses and the Red Sea with that joint?

Good Grief famb, just come home :sick:

nate-1024x646.jpg

I’m actually optimistic after tonight, If we can take back the house. Nobody has us taking the senate.

The Florida amendment benefits the Democrats in future elections and Beto almost turning Texas blue whether or not he wins or not is promising.
I am much more interested in governorships, because we now know that in all the states controlled by Republicans, they will not stop at anything to keep people from the polls. If voting reform has to happen, it seems that it will be done state by state.

Mixed bag tonight. House looks to be going well but everything else is in shambles for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom