***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don't see the point of this if neither of them are gonna answer questions and just needle each other :lol:

He was asked about why extra security was denied a few days before the terror act and my son went off and danced around it and then that led to a bunch of nonsense back and forth.

I hate politics.

He talks about chicago and the handguns but chicago has a no hand gun law so obviously the laws for to keep criminals from having handguns isnt working

I don't see the point of this if neither of them are gonna answer questions and just needle each other
laugh.gif

He was asked about why extra security was denied a few days before the terror act and my son went off and danced around it and then that led to a bunch of nonsense back and forth.

I hate politics.
Obama should have mentioned how the GOP cut funding for the embassy. Biden did. 

Wait so how is he going to make people get married and be a two parent household? Hes cupid now?
:lol:

Last edited:
It was accidentally revealed during a congressional hearing that it was also a CIA operation going on at the embassy. 

It was in the NYTimes a few days ago. 
And it was barley reported
Yeah...once I saw that, i was like...well damn the CIA screwed this up. This wasn't the state department at all.

We just got caught and hillary had to fall on the sword for the team. 

Back
Top Bottom