***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I knew Da Don was at least 6 steps ahead of Libs. Our Supreme Court justice elect Kavs will be confirmed and on the court to overturn the executive order that shut down the honker burger. Now that Rod is on his way out the FBI can focus on locking Crooked Hills and Obummer up. #SmashMouthPolitics

The new California legislation bars internet service providers from slowing down website speeds, blocking access to certain websites and charging extra for large websites such as Netflix and Facebook.
The lawsuit claims the California bill is "unlawful and anti-consumer" because it goes against the federal government's "deregulatory approach to the Internet."

giphy.gif

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford I'm no economist but it seems to me that the rising cost of production that this revised NAFTA deal will impose on car manufacturers will merely be passed onto consumers.
Famb you don't have to be an economist to come to that conclusion. Car manufacturers are explicitly saying Trump's moves are causing them to increase prices.

If Kavanaugh gets confirmed, we will be much closer to the end of US democracy than people realize.

Even if the Democrats take back the house and/or the Senate, it will be an uphill battle to fix everything the GOP has used to place itself where it is, and I do not trust the Democratic electorate to stick to the long term game plan. I feel like a lot of people will just stop paying attention when Trump is gone while the Flakes, Pauls, Rohrabachers, of Congress, along with the right wing activist SC justices will continue with the oligarchic agenda.

Look I'm not the greatest Flaky Flake fan on this forum, but this ought to have been a done deal a week ago and I think, maybe he deserves a little credit for not allowing Grassley and Graham to steam roll Kavanughty through already. We got a week's extension and we got the FBI and Flake helped throw a nuclear bomb sized monkey wrench into President ****bird's machinery. I haven't reserved any slots for Flake in my evening prayers, but his name doesn't appear on my Arya Stark list either.

This is what im getting at, the current status quo is not sustainable, we are in for something crazy in the future,

If the right think the supreme court is just going to invalidate the entire progressive policy agenda for the rest of time and the left is just gunna be like "oh well" they are fooling themselves.

There will be an escalation. Let's hope american democracy survives it.

Back
Top Bottom