***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm in for Trump firing Sessions, Rosenstein, and Mueller. I want to see the poop show.

I don’t even have Twitter....but I make sure peep Malcolm Nance, Kyle Griffin, Natasha Bertrand, Seth Abramhson, Richard “Main Man” Painter and Benjamin Wittes on the daily amongst others. They be ahead of the ball and offer great insights and breakdowns.

Especially Seth. When it’s all said and done...he deserves a nobel for the work he’s done.

Nothing burgers lookin' quite tasty tonight

giphy.gif

Edit: nvm just saw your post above

Mariotti has good ones imo too

This thread though.

Since Manafort doesn't seem to want to play ball, Mueller is going through Cohen. If Cohen doesn't play ball either, I bet Mueller is gonna go through Ivanka, Jared, or the Trump's sons. It is well known that Trump keeps his circle really close, and there is at least one ***** too scared to go to jail forever among his lieutenants.

Mueller's a G. He is not playing.

Breh...This is the $150k 20-min speech apparently. Video is below. Something weird as hell going on in that video. Listen to the time between Trump's sentences.
Starts at 2:42

Context:

Lets hope that Don doesn't bomb North Korea or Syria to distract us from this nothing burger.

Back
Top Bottom