***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Mueller comin' yo
full

*whistles The Farmer in the dell*

I mean make fun of the older white educated voter all you want but they vote with their wallets a lot of time. Meaning tax cuts ring in their ears because they are usually on fixed income. High fixed income but still fixed nonetheless. Are there other circumstances like closet racism that plays with it too sure. But don’t discount how big taxes are on decision making.

And the Democratic Party didn’t help that they put hiliary as their candidate, a polarizing figure. I blame the Democratic Party for trump because they shoved hiliary down our throats when they knew so many people didn’t just dislike her but hated her. You can’t do that when a state might be decided by 10k swing voters who voted on that topic alone.
The Democratic Party had a primary.

Hillary Clinton won it.

The reason they lacked high profile opponents to Hillary is not the Democratic Party's fault.

The party didn't tell Weiner or Edwards to be scumbags; Warren, Biden, and Booker chose not to run; a dark horse didn't rise because the combo of the Tea Party, gerrymandering, and voter suppression emptied the Dem bench.

Having the previous primary loser run for president is not unusual. Hillary who was the most well-liked politician in the country right before she declared too.

Even if it was an open field, Hillary would still run everyone the fade because she is the most popular politician with the Dems most loyal voting demographic.

Nothing out of the ordinary happens in the section of Hillary. And she did not lose just because she was unlikeable.

It is one thing to argue that the system in which allowed Hillary Clinton to attain such large amounts of political capital should be changed. It is another to complain that the Democratic Party as a whole should have conspired against Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
Well he did graduate from Cooley law school so he probably has a folder called "Taking notes on a criminal ****ing conspiracy" somewhere

Wait I had to look this up. This dude hired a personal lawyer who went to Cooley? That’s where you go where you’re too dumb to get in any other law school. Jesus these idiots deserve to go to jail for hiring such incompetence.

Wait I had to look this up. This dude hired a personal lawyer who went to Cooley? That’s where you go where you’re too dumb to get in any other law school. Jesus these idiots deserve to go to jail for hiring such incompetence.
I think he is referencing the Wire, not Western Michigan's law school

Back
Top Bottom