***Official Political Discussion Thread***

To be fair, sending the national guard isn't anywhere near as outrageous as sending in actual marines like he initially hinted at.
Also, to what extent do the governors of the border state have control over a federal order to use the national guard to protect the southern US border?

Edit:
http://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ay-no-if-trump-asks-me-to-deploy-oregon-guard
Oregon governor: I'll say no if Trump asks me to deploy National Guard troops to Mexico border

Probably easier to calculate how much it's costing y'all every time the big cheeto visits one of his resorts

Trump Credo: Never use your own money. Make people invest their LIVES to make you successful.

- he did it with the Comrade building in NY
- Trump tower(s)
- Mother Russia & Papa Putin :pimp:
- US presidency
- his cabinet people :lol:

If Trump hears too much negativity about Pruitt in his next few daily presidential Fox & Friends briefings, Pruitt will be gone shortly after. It was reported yesterday that John Kelly warned Pruitt and told him "no more scandals". Doesn't look like that's stopping any time soon.

Edit, more on Pruitt:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/third...r-scott-pruitts-resignation/?via=twitter_page
Third Republican Member of Congress Calls for Scott Pruitt's Resignation
Rep. Elise Stefanik said so at a town hall meeting Thursday, joining fellow GOP Reps. Curbelo and Ros-Lehtinen.

I could see this as a potential roadblock to fire him
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/05/politics/scott-pruitt-trump-jeff-sessions/index.html
Trump floated replacing Sessions with Pruitt this week despite scandals

Last edited:
Scott is going full 3rd world oligarch. You never go full 3rd world oligarch.
He puts that former HHS Secretary's misconduct to shame if it were a corruption competition. Relatively speaking all he did was waste a few hundred thousand dollars on private flights. Think it was closer to a million but still.
Compared to Pruitt:
"Rented" a condo for $50/night from a top energy lobbyist's wife

- Has had a big 24/7 security detail from early on

- Installed a damn sound-proof booth at his office for at least several tens of thousands of dollars

- Refuses to fly anything but first class along with his whole security detail

- Several EPA officials' salaries were raised after the WH railed against it, Pruitt blamed this on other aides and said he didn't know about it or knows who did it in that Fox interview this week

- He took his security detail along with him on Disneyland and Rose Bowl trips

That's just off the top of my head, there's a lot more than that. You'd think the guy was a mobster or something with that kind of security and the sound-proof booth.

Last edited:
He puts that former HHS Secretary's misconduct to shame if it were a corruption competition. Relatively speaking all he did was waste a few hundred thousand dollars on private flights. Think it was closer to a million but still.
Compared to Pruitt:
"Rented" a condo for $50/night from a top energy lobbyist's wife

- Has had a big 24/7 security detail from early on

- Installed a damn sound-proof booth at his office for at least several tens of thousands of dollars

- Refuses to fly anything but first class along with his whole security detail

- Several EPA officials' salaries were raised after the WH railed against it, Pruitt blamed this on other aides and said he didn't know about it or knows who did it in that Fox interview this week

- He took his security detail along with him on Disneyland and Rose Bowl trips

That's just off the top of my head, there's a lot more than that. You'd think the guy was a mobster or something with that kind of security and the sound-proof booth.

all that and still...

Pruitt did AMAZING WORK. Libs need to STOP PLAYING with CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO. Only newsfeed I watch is OUR PRESIDENT ELECT'S TWITTER FEED. LIBS MAKE ME SICK.

breh
mjlol.png

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/05/scott-pruitt-condo-rental-504603
Pruitt fell behind on payments for his $50-a-night condo rental
Trump said Thursday he still has confidence in his EPA chief, even as the agency is considering adding a review of Pruitt's lease arrangement amid other ethics probes.
Environmental Protection Agency chief Scott Pruitt was at times slow to pay the rent on his $50-per-night lease in a Capitol Hill condo, according to two people with knowledge of the situation — forcing his lobbyist landlord to pester him for payment.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/05/scott-pruitt-condo-rental-504603
Pruitt fell behind on payments for his $50-a-night condo rental
Trump said Thursday he still has confidence in his EPA chief, even as the agency is considering adding a review of Pruitt's lease arrangement amid other ethics probes.
Environmental Protection Agency chief Scott Pruitt was at times slow to pay the rent on his $50-per-night lease in a Capitol Hill condo, according to two people with knowledge of the situation — forcing his lobbyist landlord to pester him for payment.
#BrokeBoy

Back
Top Bottom