***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No better words. LIBS NEED TO BE DESTROYED.

LIBTARDS ARE THE WURST B
2 MUCH WEED AND IT DRIVES THESE LIBS CRAZY
I PREFER LIQUID METH AND COAL, THAT'S REAL AMERICA RIGHT THERE UNLIKE THAT FAR LEFT WING CONJECTURE
BLUE LIVES MATTER

LIBTARDS ARE THE WURST B
2 MUCH WEED AND IT DRIVES THESE LIBS CRAZY
I PREFER LIQUID METH AND COAL, THAT'S REAL AMERICA RIGHT THERE UNLIKE THAT FAR LEFT WING CONJECTURE
BLUE LIVES MATTER

FatalGrossCarpenterant-small.gif

WOW YIKES SMH

SMH WOW indeed.

The libbies and their fake news media can't help but try to put a negative spin on things.

This is GREAT news as the current Comcast employees got their major life-changing $1000 bonuses (do I sense an upgrade to BLAST internet service in their future???) while the employees who got "fired" will now surely EASILY be able to find new jobs in this amazing economy (do I sense a new job in the COAL MINES in their future???).

SMH WOW indeed.

The libbies and their fake news media can't help but try to put a negative spin on things.

This is GREAT news as the current Comcast employees got their major life-changing $1000 bonuses (do I sense an upgrade to BLAST internet service in their future???) while the employees who got "fired" will now surely EASILY be able to find new jobs in this amazing economy (do I sense a new job in the COAL MINES in their future???).

They CLEARY had the get fired mindset.

Da BiscuitBoyz outchea flourishin :lol:

Dudes that think like Clarke and Thomas are full of ****, period. Listen, being a member of the Republican Party, that alone, does not make any black person an Uncle Tom. But these dudes have to realize that this Republican Party is not the Abolitionist Party of the past or even the GOP of 40 years ago. So this "I'm not an Uncle Tom for being a Republican" argument is becoming increasingly harder to make as the years have gone by. Right now if you support Trump as a person of color, like how do you not know that you are cosigning white supremacy and giving people a just reason to view you as a sellout?

In 1976 the GOP had a choice, they could have pushed to put Edward Brooke on the ticket and declare to the country that they were going to be a moderate center-right Party that believed in civil rights. Instead, they got scared by Reagan, ran right, and let the world know they were going stop pursuing civil rights policy and start becoming the party of white supremacy.

The moral rot that started with Nixion has now reached the core of the conservative movement and the GOP. If you are a black person or a minority, in 2017, supporting this groups of GOP clowns, then you are choosing to support white supremacy. Maybe you are too ignorant or stubborn to realize it, but that is what you are doing.

Dude like Carson, Clarke, and Thomas all have the same bars about how "different" they turned out. Something about them being conservative makes them special because people that look like they do usually do not think like that. They all have the same shtick or spew ignorance about black people and racism whenever they get a chance.That is exactly how the house negro that snitched on runaway slaves thought. They kissed Massa's ***, looked down on other slaves, and thought they were "special." But they were not special; they were just brainwashed sellouts. Just like the dudes that run around today defending Trump's vile nonsense are not special, it is just that their minds are thoroughly colonized.

Last edited:
I doubt this book has been thoroughly fact check, which means it has its fair share of errors, which means Trump stans will use these errors to attack the author and just the "Fake News", "Lying Media" narrative.

And all the stuff that is true, and disturbing, will be pushed to the background.

I still don't understand how this logic is so hard to follow for some people (mostly white) :

1. Ancestors came to the United States looking for a better life
2. People who want to come to the United States have a ****ty life back home, I should be accepting of immigrants who only ask for an opportunity as I literally wouldn't be here if it wasn't for immigration.

It's ****ing simple. The US as we know it wouldn't exist if it wasn't for immigrants. Kick the *******s out, I'm all for that. But give people a ****ing chance.

you never have to worry about immigration restrictist proponents ever ending chain migration...GOP would need 60 votes in da senate for immigration reform, and country club/Tuesday group/chamber of commerce Republicans are just as complicit as Democrats in letting that spigot of immigration flow.

expect da democrats to cave on funding that wall in exchange for DACA protections, and nothing else.

It's that time again boys...didn't think the reaper would come for steve bannon so soon but here we are.

Anyone who makes a deal with Trump...

. is left a broken and humiliated man. :lol:

it's should classified as a fundametal force, like gravity, or god damn electromagnetism. :lol:

pour one out for Stevey Bannon,

Steve was a HIGHLY successful race baiting grifter, leading an army of over caffeinated, basement dwelling, gamer gate-ing half wits accross america, begging for money from racist billionaires to fund op - eds on "Black crime"

he makes a deal with Trump, and he might get ousted by his own media company, and has lost the ear of the racist titans of industry that allow bottom dwellers like Steve Bannon to exist in the first palce.

Farewell Steve.

Back
Top Bottom