***Official Political Discussion Thread***

DN_imqGXUAARf6j.jpg

My dude Page is ready to sing like Whitney Houston. He just needs a bodyguard, but all he's gonna get is Fleece Johnson.

Sam Clovis, Trump's nominee for a top scientist position at the USDA who withdrew his nomination one or two weeks ago if I recall correctly, was aware of Page's trip to Russia and made him sign an NDA. Nothing fishy about that at all.

Putin gonna take dude out the paint if he keeps this up.

Carter outchea acting like he on a episode of "First 48", and the the detectives just told him that the hood saying he pulled the trigger.

He on some "Nahhh, mane, it ain't even go down like that.........What had happen was" steez

If they find a pic of him drinking a soda and smoking a cigarette while talking to investigators, Trump is done.

Clearly Rand Paul's foliage violated the NAP and his neighbor, being a sensible and rational actor, took appropriate steps to protect his property rights. While Rand Paul's private army failed him, Rand Paul will solve this market failure by paying a broker who specializes in finding better private security firm matches. Furthermore, Rand Paul will seek redress in private court into whose jurisdiction Senator Paul and his Neighbor will gladly submit, at which time the neutral arbiter will determine who owes whom how many bitcoins.

My God, I used to believe this crap. being a lapsed libertarian is like being lapsed Mormon. Can Matt Stone and Trey Parker do a play about libertarian missionaries/entrepreneurs/seasteaders in some god forsaken corner of Africa? Maybe call the play "the book of Hayek" or "the Rothbardian chronicles" I need to work through issues that still linger from my years in that freaking anarcho capitalist cult.
don't Matt and Trey identify as libertarians?

Reading these transcripts I imagine he was shook at some points :lol:
I- uh, no. Maybe. I don't recall, uh, you know, uh, I- you know, uh...
How any of his associates let this man of all people in there without a lawyer is baffling
This man said he didn't recall how many times the FBI interviewed him in 2016 and he doesn't know the exact amount of times the FBI interviewed him in 2017 :rofl:

Last edited:
Putin gonna take dude out the paint if he keeps this up.

Carter outchea acting like he on a episode of "First 48", and the the detectives just told him that the hood saying he pulled the trigger.

He on some "Nahhh, mane, it ain't even go down like that.........What had happen was" steez

If they find a pic of him drinking a soda and smoking a cigarette while talking to investigators, Trump is done.

I am so proud of Rand's neighbor for working off of the jab in the early rounds. Rand is a rhythm fighter that relies on timing but when you're in the ring with a determined opponent with a stiff jab, nothing you could do. Perhaps Rand will take Benjamin's advice about going into a fight of this magnitude with the right mindset next time. AMAZING

Barson would not have allowed himself to be caught lackin like Rand. Barson keeps da valyrian steel on him at all times.

Before the neighbor could throw da hook, Barson would have had a dagger buried 6 inches deep into his stomach.

Stab that man up like he a Stark at a wedding.

When the authorities roll through, all they gonna find is ole boy bleeding out, some biscuit crumbs next to the body, and what appears to be butter smear all over the victim's wound.

Barson would not have allowed himself to be caught lackin like Rand. Barson keeps da valyrian steel on him at all times.

Before the neighbor could throw da hook, Barson would have had a dagger buried 6 inches deep into his stomach.

When the authorities roll through, all they gonna find is ole boy bleeding out, some biscuit crumbs next to the body, and what appears to be butter smear all over the victim's wound.

Barson showing clown libbie neighbor no mercy

stabby.gif

Traces of grain and a pocket bible were also recovered from the scene.

Maybe if da libbie losers didn't lie about Dapper Donald everytime they mentioned him, da business intelligencia wouldn't have to play cat and mouse and libtard with da nothinburger investigation. Dr. Hov Carter Page out here got the libbies wrapped around his finger, b. They think they got him trapped when really da Don Juan God Trump playing all of them. Mueller gonna do his duty and take down Killary this time next year and undo all of the Obummer era America-last policies like destroying Christianity and giving children maryjewwanna instead of guns. S.M.H.

Maybe if da libbie losers didn't lie about Dapper Donald everytime they mentioned him, da business intelligencia wouldn't have to play cat and mouse and libtard with da nothinburger investigation. Dr. Hov Carter Page out here got the libbies wrapped around his finger, b. They think they got him trapped when really da Don Juan God Trump playing all of them. Mueller gonna do his duty and take down Killary this time next year and undo all of the Obummer era America-last policies like destroying Christianity and giving children maryjewwanna instead of guns. S.M.H.
giphy (4).gif

and I'll finally be able to say Merry ******* Christmas in public again.

Back
Top Bottom