***Official Political Discussion Thread***

On the eve of Election day, Benrie sends out an email criticizing the DNC and telling them they have to make more of an effort, but does not tell people to go vote.

And what surely motivated this email is the Donna Brazile nonsense.

My god this dude can really be a self serving jackass sometimes. What I'm I saying, he is like that majority of the time.

One of the many reasons why I never messed with Bernie Sanders. It's always all about him.

Dude lawyers were going in on Twitter last night.

Some of the excerpts are wild.

Like dude is a legitimate moron.

You could tell Gowdy had had it at one point.

Schift had a little more patience.

How many times has the FBI interviewed you in connection with Russia's attempt to interfere or influence the election? Approximately 4 b
cdd0edda403a631201ceb2d06fe06ef1.png

2d87c28b6c199281101c1e5f4581d360.png

b9b0eacd7e1941150e5cf16bd4c040f5.png

d4f4814d7be8ededf09e96791420cbee.png

Gowdy's question :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah Bernie needs to not be dumb on election days. While he should not lie and say that every Democrat on every ballot is a progressive (which Ossoff and Nothram most certainly are not), he needs to tell his people that any Republican in any seat of power, anywhere, is a threat to your right to vote in future elections.

Like I told Democratic Centrists that they should hold their tongue on labor issues, Bernie shouldn't say anything at all about other Dems unless it is nice. The nice thing you can say about every Dems, no matter how Corporate and centrists, is that they are not Republicans and as result, they respect your right to vote and leftists can use that right to vote in future elections to elect more progressive candidates.

At least Elizabeth Warren is campaigning in NoVa today. Warren is smarter about building and spending political capital.

So what you guys predict tonight?
I predict New Jersey goes blue while Virginia goes red.

Back
Top Bottom