***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's really incredible that the AG doesn't understand the balance of powers on this country.

What's really amazing though is that a few racist judges can sentence a man to die.

What would you expect when the position was given for showing loyalty and not aptitude? Nepotism extends beyond family

I really am amazed that a judge sitting in some liberal hellhole can issue an order that stops the president of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and constitutional power :smh:

Now you see why Da Rust Belt didn't have a choice B. Libbie judges and Libbie states like California don't know anything about the Constitution B. Da Don knows more about Da Constitution than Da founding fathers B. His 3489D Twister level moves have Da Libbies on Da run B.

I know you got da copy of da new Donstitution. How about you leak it and steal Assange's shine?

GOP cant be serious with this. :lol:

Everyday I wake up saying that there is no way the GOP can top there buffoonery from the day before, and everyday I proved wrong

Last edited:
I know you got da copy of da new Donstitution. How about you leak it and steal Assange's shine?

I was thinking about leaking Da autographed copy but I still haven't saved up Da six months of salary B to risk it B. Life in Da Rust Belt is getting better through.

I was thinking about leaking Da autographed copy but I still haven't saved up Da six months of salary B to risk it B. Life in Da Rust Belt is getting better through.
I can second this. For the first time in years, I had trouble seeing my mailbox from my porch this morning. Da glorious coal raining down again B.

I can second this. For the first time in years, I had trouble seeing my mailbox from my porch this morning. Da glorious coal raining down again B.
Today is da coal train, tomorrow a few dozen years is da Hemi b :pimp: I'll be using da passing lane power to drive to da mailbox, and using libby tears to see through all da glorious coal smoke raining down like Don Trump's salary on da national forests, b :pimp:

Autographed version? I thought there was only NTer with da Don's HanCOCK in his possession [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Trump's rumored tax plan horrid. The biggest breaks go to the top 1% and it gets rid of all deductions except mortgage interest (the one that probably needs to go or at least be changed) and charitable donations, you know, the ones rich take advantage of the most.

Student loan interest, education expenses, children, head of household, everything else, all gone under Trump's "outline"

Anyone middle class family with a bunch of kids about to see their taxes raised.

The entire plan is just bout helping the very rich. But yeah, I have to here these idiots on TV, at work, and everywhere else be like "Both parties are the same" :rolleyes

Last edited:
Trump's rumored tax plan horrid. The biggest breaks go to the top 1% and it gets rid of all deductions except mortgage interest (the one that probably needs to go or at least be changed) and charitable donations, you know, the ones rich take advantage of the most.

Student loan interest, education expenses, children, head of household, everything else, all gone under Trump's "outline"

Anyone middle class family with a bunch of kids about to see their taxes raised.

The entire plan is just bout helping the very rich.
OMG this is wonderful news! Getting rid of all da laborious beaurocracy will usher in da era of unlimited financial freedom and end wasteful government spending :pimp: Soon we all gonna be driving da Hemi when da government doesn't have their hands in my life. Saving 6 months salary gonna be easier than ever b :pimp:

You gotta link to it? I wanna see what the plan looks like.

Unless its like one of those single run-on sentence reports. The ones use when they summarize *****'s talks with foreign leaders :lol:

Last edited:
Kevin O'leary, a Canadian Trump style nationalist. (you may have seen him on Shark Tank)

just dropped out of the leadership race for the conservative party. he was actually leading in the polls, but the whole not being able to speak french probably saved us from dealing with his BS.

nationalism taking L's everywhere.

:pimp:

surprised..?

More lawsuits aimed at Fox News — this time alleging racial discrimination

On Tuesday, a combined total of 13 current and former employees of Fox News — all people of color — took three separate legal actions against the organization, alleging years of “hostile racial discrimination.”

According to the complaints, Slater mocked the way these employees pronounced words like “month” and “ask,” insinuated that black men were “women beaters” and expressed insulting racial stereotypes about Mexicans, Chinese men and people of Indian descent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...r-race-discrimination/?utm_term=.e0ebd244b77d

& CNN
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/cnn-faces-growing-racial-discrimination-lawsuit-991036

Unlike the lawsuit against Fox News, the one against CNN and sister companies is much broader, claiming among other things that African-Americans receive lower performance ratings in evaluations, that there are dramatic differences in pay between similarly situated employees of different races and that the promotion of African-American employees is blocked by a "glass ceiling." The complaint (see here) cites hiring and advancement statistics while alleging that African-American employees have endured slurs from superiors, including "It's hard to manage black people" and "Who would be worth more: black slaves from times past, or new slaves?"

While the Fox News suit has grown by one additional employee, the case against CNN may soon become bigger by many multiples.

That's because after the defendants moved for dismissal or at least a more definitive statement about specific allegations, also raising the prospect that some of the claims may be barred by statute of limitations or by plaintiffs not exhausting administrative remedies, the plaintiffs' attorneys told the judge of their wish to file an amended complaint.

Last edited:
Now Ninja cares about racial discrimination :lol:

He doesn't, he just wanted to use it as a deflection. Like look "liberals" do it too.

He does this **** all the time.

Talk about the Atlantic slave trade.......da Arabs were worst

Mention Jim Crow was horrible...........other places around the globe were bad, America was the best place for black people

Mention Barry Goldwater and the GOP's hostility towards black people..................brings up the Dixiecrats

New topic, same deflection

He doesn't, he just wanted to use it as a deflection. Like look "liberals" do it too.

Mention Jim Crow was horrible...........other places around the globe were bad, America was the best place for black people

Mention Barry Goldwater and the GOP's hostility towards black people..................brings up the Dixiecrats

none of those examples are wrong thou
u just mad da narrative gets shattered :lol:

Do you believe in systemic racism now [emoji]129300[/emoji]

nope,(at least da liberal interpretation of it) i am posting articles that gave proper context of da topic at hand though.

afterall, "all thought we were trying to avoid da liberal echo chamber" :nerd:

Last edited:

What narrative?

You feel the need to constantly cape for racist whites, especially conservative ones. That all you deflections show

Like I said, everyone knows what you're about Blcohood

OMG this is wonderful news! Getting rid of all da laborious beaurocracy will usher in da era of unlimited financial freedom and end wasteful government spending :pimp: Soon we all gonna be driving da Hemi when da government doesn't have their hands in my life. Saving 6 months salary gonna be easier than ever b :pimp:

Wonderful news B. About to put Da deposit down on Da Hemi.

nope,(at least da liberal interpretation of it) i am posting articles that gave proper context of da topic at hand though.

afterall, "all thought we were trying to avoid da liberal echo chamber" :nerd:

I don't like the white liberal interpretation of it either, if that's what you're hinting at.

What narrative?

surprised..?

More lawsuits aimed at Fox News — this time alleging racial discrimination

you like to play dumb rookie :lol:, we know what's being implied here.

Back
Top Bottom