***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Look at how he doesn't wait for the person to actually take it, he just drops it.

It's the small character things like that that make you do a triple take. Dude is simply not a good person.

Exactly. Treating the employer like she's beneath him in every way! And this is akin to checking out at the grocery store and on the phone while the cashier is talking to you. Freaking rude as hell. Hang the phone up for a minute and call back.

Idiot thinks the reporter said Congress when he said economists.

Found their ground staff.
IMG_0240.jpeg

I’m going to need the play by play of the night he lost 3.75 years ago.
Likely along the lines of, “Mommy does this mean the devil won, we’re going to World War III, and we’re all communists now?” Followed by, “This isn’t over, sweetie. We have 2 months to fix this and take our country back.” All while crying and cursing. Whole family was probably at the Capitol.

Last edited:

Let me get this straight... 50+ y/o women shouldn't prioritize female reproductive rights, but it's ok for 50+ y/o men to make it their priority to restrict those same rights?!
I've been having "the talk" with my 13 y/o son and he asked me about abortion. I told him that as men it's not our job to make decisions that affect a woman's body. It's our job to support women in whatever they decide is best for their own health and well being.

Think someone called this (not exactly Parkinson’s but that he’d start suffering from a host of illnesses). Hope he gets treatment for whatever ails him after he’s convicted and sentenced for participating in the fraud that took millions from those it was intended to help.

Back
Top Bottom