***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hardest I’ll laugh all week.

IMG_4319.jpeg

This clown Trump is showing up to PA in a large Polish parish because the Polish president will be there later this month. And the dumb Poles will support him because they are blinded even though Trump wants to sell out Eastern Europe to Putin. The idiots they are 🤦‍♂️

And for those that don’t know I’m Polish so I’m allowed to **** on my own kinsman who I know vote Republican by a ratio of 65-35 roughly.

Teamsters shouldn’t endorse anyone. Biden f’ed them over on day one and trump is a scab.
So I guess Joey should get the pension billions back then? This is the same economic anxiety forced me to drop da N bomb nonsense these clowns pedal. Racism is what this nonsense is all about. Just glad other local Teamsters are rolling with us

Teamsters are too big, you got the oil and energy guys who will never vote dem and didn’t have their pension bailed out.

You got the basic freight ones riding a sinking ship that’s why their pension got bailed out.

You got them representing teachers, cops and hotel workers for some reason.

The union is kind of a joke.

So I guess Joey should get the pension billions back then? This is the same economic anxiety forced me to drop da N bomb nonsense these clowns pedal. Racism is what this nonsense is all about. Just glad other local Teamsters are rolling with us

I was a teamster my pension is 100% funded and didn’t get bailed out. I was on the highway/mining and oil side.

None of those dudes are voting blue, Joe Biden shut down the keystone pipeline first day in office. My local was on that job.

I vote dem but I’m the minority, the dude did kill 17k union jobs his first day in office. It’s a legit thing to be mad about.

Most aren’t voting for any kind of environmentalist, unions here routinely endorse republicans too. Just not trump.

Every head of government on the phone with their intelligence service… “They can’t do that to my phone, right?!! ... Can we do that?”
Looks like they can.

These are IEDs, and while people are marveling at the ingenuity of targeting enemy combatants at the granular level, one has to wonder whether it should be justifiable to trigger those devices without consideration for the environment in which the target is located. Imagine that more than a couple of those folks were on the same plane/public transit when the pagers went off. The potential for mass, indiscriminate death is suddenly multiplied, and what started as a legitimate act of war turns into a terrorist attack carried out by a state actor.

Wouldn't be surprised if international treaties on tech warfare are being furiously drafted as we speak...

I was a teamster my pension is 100% funded and didn’t get bailed out. I was on the highway/mining and oil side.

None of those dudes are voting blue, Joe Biden shut down the keystone pipeline first day in office. My local was on that job.

I vote dem but I’m the minority, the dude did kill 17k union jobs his first day in office. It’s a legit thing to be mad about.

Most aren’t voting for any kind of environmentalist, unions here routinely endorse republicans too. Just not trump.
My issue is that in their own straw poll earlier this year Joe was outperforming Trump. The same person that killed 17K union jobs was polling higher than Kam. This just smells of economic anxiety caused me to attend that Klan rally nonsense they pedal. Trump literally praised Lon for firing workers for trying to unionize. This reminds me of the same nonsense that I see in White Evangelical Christian spaces where racism overrides pretty much everything even if supporting Trump hurts, they don’t care because they think in the long run the pain will be felt by the non White people.

My issue is that in their own straw poll earlier this year Joe was outperforming Trump. The same person that killed 17K union jobs was polling higher than Kam. This just smells of economic anxiety caused me to attend that Klan rally nonsense they pedal. Trump literally praised Lon for firing workers for trying to unionize. This reminds me of the same nonsense that I see in White Evangelical Christian spaces where racism overrides pretty much everything even if supporting Trump hurts, they don’t care because they think in the long run the pain will be felt by the non White people.

yeah I saw that too, there is legit beefs to have with Biden if you're a pipeline guy.

I don't know what Kamala did besides be from California. you're probably right.

I understand energy and mining guys not voting dem but most them are probably just crabby old bastards.

teamsters is a bottom of the barrel union, I did my 5 and got out. it's better than nothing but there's much better ones.

people laugh at the COAL but mining, refineries and nuke plants are my bread and butter :lol: xcel energy has stupid money to blow and we all take it. it's an extremely red industry that's also 100% organized here.

Everything Trump touches dies!!! 🤣🤣🤣

$15 and change per share from a high of what? $77?!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Everything Trump touches dies!!! 🤣🤣🤣

$15 and change per share from a high of what? $77?!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It will be very interesting to see if and how he tries to trade out of his position. He holds something like 120 million shares of a stock with adv of 8.5 million. The only value this stock has goes away completely if he’s not involved, so once it’s clear he’s getting out, he’ll lose whatever passer wealth he has left.

He’s be in a much better position if he’s not retained 60% of the company. Confit is the technique of cooking a pig in its own fat.

It will be very interesting to see if and how he tries to trade out of his position. He holds something like 120 million shares of a stock with adv of 8.5 million. The only value this stock has goes away completely if he’s not involved, so once it’s clear he’s getting out, he’ll lose whatever passer wealth he has left.

He’s be in a much better position if he’s not retained 60% of the company. Confit is the technique of cooking a pig in its own fat.

He said this weeks he’s holding. Which means he’ll be liquidating.

Looks like they can.

These are IEDs, and while people are marveling at the ingenuity of targeting enemy combatants at the granular level, one has to wonder whether it should be justifiable to trigger those devices without consideration for the environment in which the target is located. Imagine that more than a couple of those folks were on the same plane/public transit when the pagers went off. The potential for mass, indiscriminate death is suddenly multiplied, and what started as a legitimate act of war turns into a terrorist attack carried out by a state actor.

Wouldn't be surprised if international treaties on tech warfare are being furiously drafted as we speak...

When I wrote my post, the best explanation I could find for how they did it involved remotely triggering the battery to overheat. Now everyone seems to think the “simply” used conventional explosives they introduced by compromising the supply chain.

I don’t think this is really tech warfare as much as it’s good old fashioned conventional spy stuff done at scale and using tech as a physical Trojan horse.

I hear you on the possible collateral damage on an attack like this, but this is probably by far the lowest ratio of innocents to combatants that Israel has achieved in this war. It’s nasty business, but maybe less nasty than carpet bombing cities.

Back
Top Bottom